Chapter 2

Leah groaned and opened her eyes. This wasn't her bedroom. What happened last night?
Her Givenchy dress was lying in a heap on the floor.
She stood up and looked at herself in the mirror. All the girl was wearing was lingerie.

Her head was pounding due to the killer hangover.
"Oh no... Did I have sex with Nate last night... oh god..." she thought.

After massaging her forehead and trying to recall last night's events, she sighed because everything was just... so vague.

Soon it was Friday and everyone was enjoying the party thrown by the female Bass. Leah obviously had no control on her alcohol intake and grabbed whatever substance she saw.

"Woah, easy on that." Nate laughed as she drank another shot.
"Awe. Nate cares about me." Leah smiled in a childish way.
"Sure Leah. Whatever helps you sleep at night." He grinned and thrust his lips onto hers aggressively.
"Let's take this somewhere private shall we?" she asked seductively. Leah pulled him into the powder room and they had an extremely heated make out session.

Nate wasnt satisfied and still wanted more. He pushed his best friend's twin sister onto the couch and and kissed her neck.
"Oops." He said as he knocked the lamp over.
"It's okay. You're still a man in my eyes." Leah smirked.

she wrapped her legs around his body and he threw his shirt away.
her dress was unzipped too, and soon all their clothes were on the floor.

Everything after that was a blur.

She tried to avoid Nate the whole day. To her disappointment, she couldn't avoid him forever. She went to his house that evening to end this for once and for all.

"Hey." he said smirking.
"Don't 'hey' me, Archibald." Leah said in a warning tone.
"I just wanted you to know-"

"Shh" he said, putting his finger on her pink lips. 

He put his arm around her waist and pulled her forward. she didn't hesitate and leaned forward too. They kissed for a long time.

"Gosh, Nate is a good kisser." Leah thought. Their kiss was was an aggressive one and she felt dazed at the end of it.
She then immediately ripped his hands off her waist and blushed.
"I really should get going." she told him and ran off.

She sat in her sleek, black limo, fiddling with the straps of the Fendi purse she was holding. She wondered if another relationship was the best thing for her right now.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the constant buzzing of her phone. It was a Gossip Girl blast, someone sent a picture of her kissing Nate at his doorstep.
"Oh no." She murmured as she buried he gave in her hands.

As soon as she got home, she threw her bag onto the floor and started to unbutton her white shirt, when she spotted Chuck, sitting on her bed like a giant starfish.

"Nate? Really?" he rolled his eyes.
"Get out, you sleaze." She rolled her eyes.
"Aw. My sister has a crush on my depressed, brooding best friend." He sneered.

"Hmm, sure." Leah showed him the middle finger while throwing a hanger at him.
"That hurt." He said with a fake frown. He picked up her laptop from her bedside table and turned it on. He somehow managed to unlock it and started to scroll through her photos.
"Put it down, Chuck." Leah hissed through her teeth.
"No. This is quite interesting, actually. Nice picture of Nate, by the way. Does he like you back?" Chuck fake furrowed his eyebrows.

"That's it." Leah said through gritted teeth and kicked her brother.
"I have a hundred forty three important emails on that, Chuck. Stop it." She whined.
"You mean the number guys you slept with last month?"
"Or the number of the times you'll screw up something Bart asks you to do." His sister snapped, grabbed him by the hand, and pushed him out of her suite.

she then unlocked my phone and noticed the alert that read -

"Spotted- L and Golden Boy locking lips at his doorstep.
Is Nate really cheating on S?
Is he just another phase for L?
Are N and L serious about each other?
Anyhow, S is single now so line up boys; today might just be your lucky day.
XOXO Gossip Girl.