Chapter 22

Nate

"Let's get out of here." Leah said and pushed me into the elevator.

We started kissing and didn't stop until I pushed her away for air.
I pulled her towards me again and nipped her neck. She let out a small moan and I grinned in pleasure.

Leah wrapped her right leg around my thighs and slid my pants off.
I ripped her dress off as well and soon all she was wearing was her lingerie; a black lace bra with a black lace thong.

I made my way down to her waist and ripped the thong off violently with my teeth.
She pulled my shirt off, breaking the buttons as she did so.
She smiled as she watched my erection grow and I pulled her onto the floor.
I attached myself to her and we both orgasmed for about thirty minutes.

XôXØ

Half an hour later, she smoothed out her hair and dressed herself. We planned to get out of here and go home so we could continue our little session. Lily was hosting an event at the penthouse.
Leah didn't want to get a hotel room either, so my house was the only option.

Leah

I woke up the next morning facing Nate. He looked at me with his adoring eyes and smiled.
"Morning." I smiled.

Nate made me feel important and loved. There was no such thing in the world that could make me stop loving him. I'm qualified to say that we have had the rockiest relationship known to man. We survived cheating, fights, temporary amnesia, coma and came out stronger than ever.

"Leah you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." He said matter of factly.
"I love you so much."
He pulled me closer to him and I snuggled into his chest.
Nate stroked my hair and kissed the top of my head.
My fingers intertwined with his and I kissed him.

"I can't help but smile upon the fact that I can wake up everyday knowing that you're mine. I promise I will never let you let me go." He hugged me tight.

"You're the best thing that ever happened to me." I smiled at him.
"I'm going to go get breakfast." He said and got off the bed.
I groaned and rubbed my eyes.
Before I could object, he slung me over his shoulder, as if I was a sweater.
"Aah. Nate! What are you doing?" I giggled.
He went to the kitchen and refused to let go of me.

"Put me down!" I squealed in excitement.
"No." He smirked.
I rolled my eyes playfully and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He squeezed me so hard, I couldn't breathe.
"Put me down, you dick!" I laughed.
"Oh, I'll show you a dick." He grinned.
"Ew! You've been spending way to much time with Chuck."

"Oh really?" He wriggled his eyebrows.
"Yes, you ass!"
We were so engrossed in each other, we didn't notice Anne standing in the doorway.

She cleared her throat. I jumped off of Nate immediately.
"Mom... I didn't know you were coming home just yet..." Nate stammered.

"It's my house. I can come back whenever I want to." She told him nonchalantly.
I hid behind Nate because all I was wearing was lingerie.
"Leah, sweetie, why don't you go home? I'll talk to Nate."
I nodded and ran to his room.

Awkward much? Yeah. Extremely.