Chapter 3

Nate

I watched her as she walked down the hallway, ponytail swishing. She looked so perfect. If only she was mine. I guess it's my fault. I should've grown a pair and confessed before this happened. I've loved her for years now, but I have absolutely no idea how to tell her.

Leah

I walked down the hallway as I stole a glance at Nate. He was sitting all alone on the bench. This time, I didn't stop; even to say hi. I had to go to class.

At lunch, I tried to make things right with Blair.
"Hi." I smiled at her.
"Honestly, what's wrong with you? You had sex with Nate on Friday?" She demanded.

 Nate made a pass at me, and you really think I would give my twin brother a blowjob?" I told her.

"Knowing your new slutty standards, anything is possible." Serena said.
"You know what, I don't need this." I rolled my eyes.
"Girls, you coming?" I asked my minions.
They all got up and stood behind me.

"Oh, what are you wearing for tonight's event?" Is asked me.
Tonight was my father's annual kiss-his-ass dinner.
"Oh, yeah, that. I totally forgot about it. I think I'll just wear my orange Dolce and Gabbana dress." I shrugged.

XôXØ

"Good evening." Nate knocked on my suite door.
"Oh, hello." I laughed.

Just as we got into the elevator, he kissed me. I pulled the emergency lever and we had an extreme make out session.

We were greeted by the paparazzi and I kissed him, again, in front of everyone. To make Serena jealous of course.

Chuck gave me an icy stare.

"The next time you both pull the emergency lever on my elevator to play Butt Grab, this goes straight to Bart." He warned.
"Calm down, Chuck." Nate told him.

I left Nate's hand and went to get a drink with When I got my gin and vodka, Serena hissed, "How could you do this?"
"I'm sorry, S. Maybe you guys weren't meant to be."
"Maybe Leah's right. You need to move on." Blair added.
"I'm so done with the both of you." She stormed off.