Chapter 1

Assalamu alaikum beautiful people if you have come this far this means you are reading my book(lame thing i said i know).

Inaayah's POV

"Hey baby sis,i hope you didn't forget you have to accompany me to the showroom today,"whispered Ismail in my ears."How can i forget this?oh Inaayah,you have some timers i think,"I said to myself and laughed at my stupid diagnosis.

"How dare you spoil my beauty sleep big bro,i was having such a wonderful dream about my prince charming."I scolded at him.Hah you deserves this Isu but how did he get in?so i voiced my thoughts:

"Oh hey,how did you get into my room coz i remembered to have locked it?"

"Chill sis,you were too high on chocolates that you slept on the couch and both dad and i had to carry you to your room.God you were so heavy,"declared my brother in a 'duh' voice.I threw him out and slept for some 5 minutes until the clock strikes 7:00.

I quickly rose from the love of my life which is my bed without glancing at the mirror to save my poor heart because the sight of me in the morning really do scare me.I wonder how big bro survived my look?I hurried to my attached bathroom,did my morning routine and wore a pink blouse with white pants,converse and topped it with a white chiffon hijab.

"Assalamu alaikum mom and dad,hope you have an amazing day because i'll be having an amazing day,"i said on reaching the kitchen and hugged the life out of them.I really love these people.

After some time,my lovely brother decided to grace us with his presence and started devouring the food as if he was deprived of it for so long.

"So Mr Ape,mind telling us why you are in such a hurry?"I asked big bro.

He spoke with his mouth full and earned a big scolding from mummy and a long lecture from daddy.So apparently a famous rich man has made an appointment today with big bro and he got to be on time.I have to tag along so that he can assist him personally while i will be helping other clients.As soon as he will be done with 'Mr famous and rich' then i'll be free the whole day.

At about one o'clock,i was free to go.Firstly,i went to the masjid for zohr prayer and went for lunch at a restaurant down the corner.I then walked to the nearby park to rest a bit.

"Woof woof"barked a dog not far from me and it was looking at me with murderous eyes."Urghh go away,shoo shoo,"i said in almost a whisper with some hand gestures.Instead it got more angry and started barking more louder."Where could it's owner be at this time and why do they bring a dog with them when they can't really take care of it"i blurted out.

I am afraid of dogs as you might have guessed.I got up from the bench and started increasing my pace so as to disappear from the dog's sight.But the dog kept staring at me like i was its prey so the most logical thing  for me to do was run.

That was the worst thing to do as the dog starting chasing me.I ran with all my might and was so close to falling down but i never gave up.

Out of nowhere,i heard someone call "Roxy,get back here,ROXY,ROXY STOP CHASING HER."Ooh so he is the owner.Instead of thanking him,i walked to him,gave him a lecture while he kept staring at me and when i was done i thanked him for saving me.

After running a marathon,i stopped by a shop,bought myself an ice-cream and a bottle of water and then headed home after an epic day.I think i might have lost 1 kg from all the running i did earlier at the park.

I boarded the bus to home and reached there after an hour.As soon as i was home,i went to my room and freshened up,until then mommy was preparing dinner.Shortly big bro was also home.I prayed asr swalaat and proceeded to the kitchen to help mom.

We all ate dinner and asked each other about our days and on hearing mine,they all burst into laughter and of course big bro was pulling my leg.All of sudden,my dad became serious and with a slight nod from mummy,he dropped the bomb.

he started like this "Inaayah dear,you have grown up to become such a beautiful and good woman.You are of nubile age.As much as i want you to stay with us and all,someday you have to leave this home."I looked at my brother and he  had the same expression as me:shock evident on our face.

Dad took a pause and then continued "We have received a proposal from a respectable family and the boy has got a good work and after doing some more research about them, the decision is up to you whether you accept or reject the proposal.But i would like it if you would accept it.The decision is all yours."

After some more talking,we all went to our room but my head was full of thoughts and sleep was far from consuming me now.So i decided to pray esha and woke up later to pray swalaat Istikhara to ask Allah for guidance.

Now what will happen?Will Inaayah accept this proposal or will she refuse?Who is the guy?Are you guys excited for the next chapter 

How did you guys find my first chapter?Is it boring or actually kind of entertaining?

AND WE CREATED YOU IN PAIRS (Quran 78:8)

"Forget what hurt you but never forget what it taught you"