Chapter 12

Inaayah's P.O.V ( a pic of her car in the corner)

I couldn't believe that I'm studying arabic and InshaAllah I will be done in 2 years something.Lately Adam has been busy in work and I totally understand him but sometimes I feel like accompanying him to work.Its been 3 months since I have started my course thank god its online courses because I'm too lazy to go to university.

I still remember how my mom used to force me to wake up early to go to school and spend the whole day listening to these boring teachers rambling stuff non stop and whenever you would fall asleep,they would blame you.These people got to make their classes interesting and they got to be less strict.I never had any friend again until I was in 11th grade.Everyone would tease me because of my hijab and my nickname was the terrorist.You can say I had a hard time dealing with all these sh*ts and I became so used to it that I ignored them.

I was arranging clothes in the closet when a message popped up from Karim:

karim=k Inaayah=I

K:"Hey big sistA,are u home and free?"

I:"Yeps I am.Why u asking though?"

K:"Looks like Sharfa wants to go shopping and needs someone to go with her."

I:"Can I say no?I hate shopping.I know her shes going to go shop by shop non stop."

K:"U can't back out now coz I told her i would convince you."

I:"K I'll go but gotta tell Adam and I don't want her to talk to me it will be total torture."

K:"Yah she has the talent to convincing people but as her little bro I would say threatening talent xD LOL"

I:"So yeah i got permission.I'll meet u there in 30.aslm HAHA"

I change into a black abayah and wore a caramel colored hijab.I informed Farida and Mary that i won't be home and revved my brand new white jeep compass to life and drove to the mall.I got there in less than 30 minutes,informed Karim that I was already here and he told me that they will meet me in the food court.I sat by a table and ordered a coffee while playing color switch when someone scared me from behind.

"Got you my idiotic crazy little princess,"the person told me.It was neither Adam nor Ismail.The only person who used to call me this was Xavier.No way,he is back from Canada.Oh my God,I couldn't believe it.

"Xavier,is that really you or I'm imagining things?"I asked him turning around.I pinched myself to make sure I'm not dreaming.No way I was talking to him.It's been 8 years since he went to Canada and never once phoned me.

"Yeps princess,its really me,"he told me and sat down.

"You said you would keep in touch but you never did,you son of a burnt donut.Im so angry with you.When you were gone,they started everything all again until Josh stood up for me."I told him tears brimming my eyes.

Xavier and Josh were my only friends who stuck with me all the time.Xavier left when we were in 7th grade and the bullying started all again until Josh stood up for me.

"Who is this Josh you are talking about?"he asked me.

"Im talking about Josh,the nerd.The one we once saw him peeing his pants because of a dog,"I told him and we both broke out into laughter.I told him that I got married and its already 4 months.He took his leave and not a second later,Ahmad came running into my lap.

Karim looked between me and the retreating figure of Xavier.

"Who was that guy?Does he know who you are?He'll be in big trouble if Adam saw him instead of me."He told me seriously

"I know idiota.He was my only school friend who stuck by my side all the time and when we were in 7th grade,he left for Canada and came back after 8 years.We were just catching up with everything that occured the years he was not around."

Sharfa dragged us from shop to shop and she still did not find her perfect dress for her friend's wedding.What a pain it is to shop?Even Karim agrees with me on this.The next shop we went,a long coffee brown pakistani dress caught my attention.It was so simple with hand embroidery on the right corner of the dress.

I fell in love with another green one which is a shorter in the front and longer at the back

I fell in love with another green one which is a shorter in the front and longer at the back.This one is much more beautiful than the brown one.I took both and went in the changing room while Sharfa was choosing her dress and the boys were playing on their phones.

I came out of the changing room to find Adam talking with his siblings and when Sharfa nudged him in the shoulder to turn around

I came out of the changing room to find Adam talking with his siblings and when Sharfa nudged him in the shoulder to turn around.His eyes met mine while my mouth was hanging in shock.I was shocked to see him here as he never informed me.He took a look at the brown one and gave an approving look.When I wore the green one,he had a satisfying smile.He then disappeared while I was changing and came back with some abayas and more dresses for me to try on.All the dresses were beautiful but I took only 2 abayas and the 2 dresses I had chosen.

Dinner time was approaching so we went to a restaurant which Sharfa loves alot.She says we get the best steak and mashed potatoes here.She was telling the truth,it was all delicious.We then ordered ice cream and head back home.Well Adam told his chauffeur to take my car home so we can ride together.

As soon as we got home,we changed into something comfortable and watched spectral together.We cuddled and I didn't know when I fell asleep.I felt someone carrying me that's when I opened my eyes and observed Adam's features till we reach our room.He set me on bed and I took him by his shirt and hugged the life out of him and started blurting out these words:"Look at you,you are so so cute baby.I want to do so many things with you right now" and when I realised what I have said,I turned around and brought my hands to my mouth.He was rolling on the floor with laughter and after he calmed down,he caressed and cheeks and kissed me long and passionately.This led to him placing feathery kisses on my neck.Then we went to our own la la la land.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So friends HAPPY NEW YEAR TWO DAYS LATER.Btw have fun and enjoy urself.Lets face everything like a boss and lets have lots of fun once again this year.

Thank you mez for always being here when I needed you the most.Thank you for supporting me when I feel down and for sharing my happiness.lots and lots of love from me,your awesome bestie