Chapter 10

Adam's P.O.V

The next day went by showing her the house and we talked a bit about ourselves.She came to love the backyard the most.She sure is a good cook.Her chicken sweet & sour dish with chicken popcorn was amazing.I could lick my fingers after eating it but refrain from doing so or else I would have made a fool out of myself. 

I spent some time watching movie with her and God she is beautiful.Most of the time,i would look at her and whenever she would turn my way,I would divert my attention to the movie.After that we took a nap and not later Sharfa broke my much needed sleep by informing me that she'll be coming later.

When I woke up,it was already time for asr prayer and my lovely siblings were not here.I made wudhu (ablution)and peeked into the room to see my angel rubbing her eyes.I looked at her for some more time from the bathroom then broke the silence by telling her to be ready by 7:30 as i have a surprise for her.I went to the store after praying and bought some snacks for my loving siblings without forgetting a gift for my little sweet wifey.

Coming home,Inaayah was talking with big sis and my idiotic little brother.Wow it got only like an hour they called me and they are already here.I kept the bags on the couch and saw Ahmad looking at the backyard garden and I tiptoed to him with a grin plastered on my face.The others were so engrossed in their conversations that they didn't notice me approaching Ahmad until I swept him off ground and went to the backyard to spend some time with him.

Looking at Ahmad,I think of my childhood.I feel as if I'm a father to him.I want to spoil him as much as I can and let him have a lively childhood.If only this bastard didn't do all those things,Ahmad would have a father and Sharfa would have her husband.We can't change the past and maybe he wasn't the right one for her.I'm sure there is something better waiting for her in the future.

Not later,we were called for some snacks and cracked some really stupid jokes until it was time for our lovely family to leave and we the newly wedded couple to go and get ready for our night out.After maghrib,I gave the gift to Inaayah and god,she was ecstatic at the sight of her new phone,a samsung galaxy s7 edge.

"I always want to see this beautiful smile on your face.I love you Inaayah Khan Ahman,"I told her carressing her cheeks and ended up kissing her passionately.

For our first date,I wore a casual dark blue button down shirt with skinny black jeans and black high top sneakers.When I saw Inaayah's outfit,I wanted to hide her.She was stunning.She wore a simple abaya with red rose hijab and really light make up.Oops not to forget,miss clumsy wore high heels boot.

"Wow,mashaAllah you look breathtakingly beautiful cupcake,"I complimented her and she looked taken aback by her nickname.

"Thank you and you look no less bunny."

Woah where did she find this name?Bunny,this nickname amused me so I asked her:"Who is bunny?"

"You,you are bunny."Her face became red as a tomato and I so wanted to pull her legs but we'll be getting late for our surprise dinner.She attempted to ask me about the surprise numerous time but me being the stubborn husband i refused to disclose anything.She was humming to the song playing and after 1 hour of driving we arrived.

Its a restaurant on a hill that has a really beautiful view of the city and the fact that she loves nature,I brought her here.

"Beautiful,isn't it?Wait there's more for you to see."I told her and then headed for the stairs leading to the open air terrace restaurant.The place was full of couples enjoying their time together.We sat by the terrace rail for a more beautiful view and a few minutes later, a waiter took our orders and came back with our food.We said bismillah before digging in.The food and dessert were mouth watering.

After dinner,we talked about her studies.Wow she is intelligent and always came first in her class and she chose going to a culinary school rather than going to a university.I an shocked like really shocked.She loves teaching arabic and quran.Well,she reads the quran with fluency.I'm thinking about convincing her to continue her studies and about her teaching career but I also don't want her to work.Arghh thats a decision for another day.We went for a movie afterwards before going home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Assalamualaikum fellow readers.This year is ending in 6 more days.Hope you are enjoying your holiday and you all are having a nice time with your family and friends.This year went by fast and we are soon entering 2017.Start it with a positive mind and let's all achieve something and be happy.LOVE YOU ALL GUYS.Thanks for reading this book.