Chapter 14

Inaayah's P.O.V

The day started well with Adam getting ready for work as usual and Ahmad was still sleeping while Karim volunteered to prepare a special breakfast for our special day.I am really excited for what will be happening in the evening.I just hope no stupid meetings come up later.

"Inaayah,come upstairs I need your help with something"Adam called from upstairs.I'm telling you this husband of mine is like a kid.

"Yeah might tell me what you want,handsome?"I told him seductively.

I went to him and he brought me closer to him while I did his tie.I blushed while he stared into my eyes and I noticed his eyes moving to my lips.I still feel shy when he's really close to me.I raised my head to look at him when I was done because apparently Mr hubby wasn't getting enough of hugging me not that I mind but he has to go work.Our eyes met and unspoken words were delivered.He inched closer to me and whispered these words in my ears "happy 1st year wedding anniversary wifey.I love you and will always do" before he crashed his lips onto mine.The kiss became deeper and my hands went in his hairs while his hands grabbed my waist bringing me closer to him.We broke the kiss panting hard and peeked from the wardrobe room to see whether Ahmad saw all this.

We went downstairs to find Karim grinning looking at us.He then like a gentleman brought us to the table,served us his special breakfast while waiting for our response.Wow he is such a good cook.He made something like a sandwich with fried eggs,grated cheddar cheese aand grilled it.He also made something with potatoes.Well I love food and  it tasted just awesome.We praised him when a voice interupted us.

"I'm hungwy Ina aunty"Ahmad told me in his sweet baby voice.I took him to the table and placed a kiss on his forehead while Adam stared at us with a dreamy face.

"Aunty gonna serve you,my boy"I told him but really Karim had to do it before I grabbed his plate but I got to feed him.At 10 something,Sharfa came,spent some time before leaving and Karim has gone to meet with someone who wants him to be the photographer for his wedding.

I made a quick lunch and cleaned the house before getting to work.I set up the table at the backyard,it's a table for two.I placed some candles by the pond and along the pathway and scattered some petals on the ground around the table.I placed a card on the the table with our plates and glasses.I made lasagna and fresh orange and apple juice as for dessert,I made Eton mess.Its a delicious dessert that I have been graving for since I saw that video from Laura.

Its already 5:30.Omg he'll be back in less than 30.I took a bathe a wore a long deep blue dress with some works round the neck and sleeves.I put a little bit of make up including eyeliner and lip gloss and styled my hair beautifully.

Adam has come home.I quickly ran downstairs and opened the door as usual and hurried him upstairs for a bathe while I brought the food outside and wait for him by the backyard door.As soon as I saw him,I went behind him and wrapped a cloth round his eyes until we got to our destination.I took it off and he looked at the setting shocked and a smile crept up on his face.

He walked towards the table,brought the rose to his nose and inhaled its sweet scent.He then opened the card reading its content:

To my handsome hubby,

I never thought having you in my life would be so much fun.I didn't know waking up to see your face first thing in the morning would feel so good and this only make my day much more brighter.You never left my side when I needed you the most and I hope it always stays this way for the coming years.I want to spend my whole life with you,go on dates with you every now and then.Hold your hand and never let go.I promise to love you till my last breath.Every moment spent with you is captured as a monument from the time you wake up to the time you go to bed.I appreciate your every gesture towards me cuz it makes me feel like a queen,not anyone's queen but yours.Really you are the best thing that ever happened to me.I poured my heart into these words and I can't afford to lose you because you are one in a million.You truly are a blessing from Allah.I REALLY LOOK FORWARD TO SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH YOU,HAVE KIDS WITH YOU AND I LOVE YOU ADAM AHMAN.

 He looked at me every now and then.After he was done,he run to me and wrapped me in his arms and kept whispering Thank you Allah many times.He then cupped my face in his hands and said these words to me that held so many emotions:

"Inaayah,you are the best thing that ever happened to me.You are the one that made my life much more brighter.Just the thought of you brings a smile on my face.I was always the one caring for my family but the day we got married you are the one that has been taking care of me.We may be two physically but for me we are one soul.I've placed my heart in your hand because I know its the safest place on earth for I want to grow old with you.You became the mother that I never had and for that I'm really grateful to Allah for giving me a wife like you.I want you to bear my kids.I love too much to let you go."

By the end of his words,we both were crying.It feels like our hearts are connected and we know what is in each others' mind and heart.We proceeded with dinner and joked around till it was late at night.He praised my cooking and I brought him to our room to give him his gifts but I was shocked to find the room filled with bouquets of flowers and a box lied in middle of all these.The flowers were arranged in order of MINE.

"liked it  angel?Go open your gift."he told me from behind.Its a beautiful simple diamond promise ring.I really loved it.I brought him in the wardrobe room and gave him his watch and a complete set of clothes.

I brought him in the wardrobe room and gave him his watch and a complete set of clothes

( Pictures of gifts for both Adam and Inaayah )

  We both changed into our night clothes when all of a sudden we heard loud banging on the door.Adam hurried downstairs with his gun tucked in his pant.Wait from when did he carry a gun around?I never knew of it.I followed him downstairs and bore holes in his back because he hid something like this from me meaning that the bodyguards keeping watch on me also carry things like this.I'm more than angry. On opening the door,we found Karim standing there crying his eyes out.His hair was disheveled and his clothes were bloody.

"What did you make of yourself Karim?"He hugged Adam without saying a word and kept weeping like a child.I couldn't bear to see him like this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Until next time lovely readers.love you all.