Chapter 17

Inaayah's P.O.V

Its already two weeks since the incident and Ismail went home after visiting Sharfa.Adam has been behaving weirdly not only him but Karim also.Sharfa is so frightened that she would wake up every night and says incoherent words.I want to be with her at these moments but Adam told me that he got everything under control.I feel like an outsider and for certain I know that they are hiding something huge from me,something crucial.

Adam comes home late these past days and snaps at me every time I try talking to him.I can't really take this.Its tiring me out.I want to be more patient and bear with him but my emotions are getting the best of me.Enough is enough I deserve to know what's going on.So,I headed to the backyard where the brothers are for sure talking secretly away from me.

As soon as they saw me,they stopped immediately.You see,this behaviour,this whole thing is tiring and so nerve racking.

ADAM=Ad  Inaayah=Ina 

Ina: "Adam what the hell is going on in this house?"   

Ad: "What do you mean by what is going on?"

Ina: "I mean this (making a hand gesture towards them) ,this conversation and all.Why don't you share it with me for as long as I can remember,you made it clear that we should be sharing everything."

Ad: "Inaayah its just something trivial and I don't want to make you worried.Its not good for the baby."

Ina: "The hell Adam.This secretive talk do me much more harm than knowing the truth.You know how this stupid behaviour of yours makes me feel small,unwanted,tired,angry and negative."

Ad: "Angel I'm sorry but this can't be shared with you because it is none of your business and stay out of it or you can leave."

Saying these last last words slowly and stressing on each word,he made it clear that he doesn't want to share this with me.Tears were brimming my eyes.Damn this mood swings.I said one last thing to him before going in.

Ina: "Then I am leaving because I can't take this anymore.When you are ready to share it with me then you may come and get me from dad's house."

Ad: "Angel you are not going anywhere.You heard me?"

Ina: "No Adam I am going early in the morning and if you happen to change your mind then let me know."

A small smile made its way to my lips because I know he still cares for me but one thing for sure he's not going to share this with me anytime soon.Till then,I will be staying by mom's place as I've been missing my family so much.I don't want to leave Adam alone at this time but I need a break from all this.A break of only 3 days though.

I changed into Adam's black shirt that stops by my knees and went to bed thinking about Sharfa and Ahmad.I want to know more about her past but she is in no state to talk about it and her brothers,hats off them,instead of telling me,they are engrossed in these secret conversations.With a huff and a puff,I went in the kitchen and brought an ice cream cup,some chocolates and a cup of coffee.I sat indian style on my bed and started with an ice cream.As soon as it touched my tongue,I moaned.

"Angel really?Are you going to eat all this?Btw you look sexy and so cute in my shirt.Just look at you baby boo,you don't know what my dirty mind is thinking of doing to you."Adam told me huskily standing with his arms cross at the door.

"Hold your horses dude.I am not sharing food with you and I know I am irresistible but for now you and your mind can go to hell."I replied annoyed that he disturbed my awesome moment with my foodies.I can't stay angry at this man,he somehow always console me with his sweet talk.

He cocked an eyebrow and settled beside me,his hand roaming my leg sending a shiver down my spines while his other hand tried taking a chocolate from me.I slapped his hands away and brought my love on my lap.I tucked out my tongue at him and continued enjoying my delicacies.

When I was done,he came from the bathroom with only a towel and water was dripping on his face and muscular body.After checking him out,he gave me his signature smirk while I blushed profusely.I still can't get used to his bare back and chest.

I lied down and let Adam play with my hair.Hmm this feels so good.Oh god how I'll be missing him and his kisses for 3 days.Only Allah can help me.Not later he pulled me closer to his chest with his hands wrapped around my waist.I turned to him and placed a kiss on is temple before sleep consumed me.