Chapter 7

Inaayah's P.O.V (picture of their house on the side)

In an hour or so,we reached our destination that is our new house.Where does Sharfa and Karim live?Well i'll ask him later.I'm still shy with him,so shy that i can't look him in the eyes and blush whenever he says something sweet or look at me.

He opened the door and there stood 2 women in their late forty's with a sweet smile welcoming us and congratulated us while the driver kept my luggage upstairs.I was still at awe with the house's architecture,it's simple yet so beautiful.The color applied on the walls are so subtle and attractive.The accessories and furniture give the house a more homey feel.I want to explore the house right now but its already 10:35 p.m.

"So Inaayah,this is Mary and Farida,they are our helpers.If you want something when i'm not around,do ask them." He told me and i nodded my head slightly.

"You want to have a tour of the house today or tomorrow?"He asked me with his hands crossed which showed his muscles.

"Hmm..no let it be tomorrow.By the way,why don't we live with Karim and Sharfa?"I asked curiously.

"Well,I've lived with them till my 21st birthday and then moved in an apartment closer to my office but i do visit them thrice a week or more.And both of them chose this house for us and gave this to us as a wedding gift.Hope you like the house."He replied and directed us to our room.

"I like the house and its simplicity makes it more appealing."I said while he brought my luggage in the room.

I sat on the bed and let out a sigh.Argghh why are wedding gowns so heavy?I'm dying to take it off.I tried doing so but couldn't and i'll be needing help.Now,now Inaayah,muster some courage and ask him to help after all he's your husband and no need to be embarrassed.One day or the other,he'll have to see you,if you understand *said this with a smirk*.Stupid brain,if you keep sending me these stupid messages and i keep listening to you this will take us nowhere and i'll end up sleeping in this heavy dress,so SHUT UP BRAIN.

I went in front of the mirror and proceeded to take off my hijab and other ornaments when Adam interrupted me from my thoughts and this scared me so much that my hand automatically went to my heart.I sighed while he was laughing at me which earned him a glare.

"I'm going to freshen up and in the meantime,you can start arranging your dresses in the wardrobe,"he told me seriously.Wow such s dictator or he got some serious OCD problem?Don't know but I will soon.How cool of you Ina to wish your hubby has some serious disorder?

"Okay i'll do as much as i can tonight but can you please help me with this dress,i'm having difficulty opening the zipper,"I asked him shyly and as soon as he was done he went in the attached bathroom.I opened the door of the wardrobe and i was shocked to see its size.It might be the same as my room or bigger.I was only able to remove my pajamas and take off some other clothes.

As he was done,i went in and looked my reflection in the mirror.Oh my God,why are there so many pins in my hair and this looks so messy.I took a much needed bath and came out and to my surprise,Adam waited for me to pray esha.I thought it was pretty late but it was only 11:30 p.m and now its time to hit the bed.After closing the bedroom door,Adam grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him.I raised my head to look at him and took his features in while he did the same to me,our eyes met and unspoken words were out in the open.He reached behind and let my long brown hair cascade to my back.

He broke the silence with these words:"Inaayah,we are now husband and wife.I know at first,you will be shy with me but don't hesitate to ask me anything.This is a long journey and we have to stick together through thick and thin.Things don't always go the way we want it to go and you must know that things happen for the best.Life with me won't be easy,there will be time when i won't be present with you and times when your life will be threatened.You mean a lot to me and i hope you understand.I promise to keep you and our future children happy and spend as much time as possible with you guys.I love you Inaayah.I don't know when i started doing so but i'll keep loving you."

I was speechless with his words and tears rolled down my cheeks.He took my face in his hands and dried my tears with his thumb.I couldn't help but take these words out of my mouth:"You mean a lot to me and i'll try my best to make you happy and take good care of you.I don't know what our future holds and what obstacles we will have to overcome. I'll be by your side supporting you and I love you Adam Ahman."With this,he brought his face closer to mine and kissed me.One thing led to the other and we ended up making love.

I look forward to live with you and carry your children.I am ready to fight beside you and lend you my support.But first Inaayah,you have to adapt to his lifestyle and know him better.

Omg i don't know how to make a romantic scene so tell me what you thought about this chapter.so how have you guys been?I hope you guys are having a nice day/evening.

 "To experience peace does not mean that your life is always blissful. It means that you are capable of tapping into a blissful state of mind amidst the normal chaos of a hectic life. " – Jill Bolte Taylor

   "You are beautiful. Know this. Anyone who tells you otherwise is simply lying. You are beautiful. " – Steve Maraboli  

Feel good about yourself and don't let anybody bring you down.If they say that you are ugly or say things like no one will like you etc..its because they are jealous of you or they don't have the things you have.Never let anyone's bad words get to you.It hurts a lot but turn a blind eye to it and move on.Don't let it affect you.Everyone is beautiful in their own way.Beauty isn't about having a pretty face.Its about having a pretty mind,a pretty soul and a pretty heart.Stay patient and trust your journey.Everything happens for the best,today they are teasing you ...but no one know what tomorrow holds.What goes around comes around.Remember Karma is a bitch.