Chapter 15

Inaayah's P.O.V

What is wrong with Karim?Did he get into an accident or worse did he kill someone?Oh my god,my mind went blank.I mean all these blood made me nauseous so I ran to the bathroom and emptied my gut.I run downstairs and all I saw is an empty house.Really,couldn't they atleast tell me what's going on?Am I not part of this family?Whatever is going on,I need to know.

I kept phoning Adam and all the time it went directly to voice mail.Who leaves his wife alone late at night?I tried calling Sharfa and Karim and even they were not picking up.I am getting worried as time goes by.Sleep was far from consuming me.I sat on the sofa and watched t.v until my eyes became heavy and slept there.

The next morning I woke up to see Mary's face first thing then everything came back to me.Oh no,I need to call Adam and asked him about the occurence yesterday.I did my morning routine and changed into something comfortable when a message from Adam popped up:

"Hey sweetheart,I'm really sorry for yesterday.Its just that I'm in the hospital with Karim.Someone tried to hurt Sharfa and Ahmad."

I called him and I told him that I will be there in 30.I quickly drank my milk and ate an apple before heading there.On my way,I bought some biscuits and water for the boys because I know they have eaten nothing from last night.While my mind was occupied with who could have done this,I didn't realise I was already crossing the road and a car was speeding my way and all of a sudden,Someone just jumped and saved me but is that person alive or is he/she hurt?

I looked his way to find him completely okay and that person is no one but Xavier.I looked at him appologically because I know a lecture is following after this.He took me to my car and offered to drive me to the hospital cuz he knew I was too distracted by what was on my mind.

"Hey princessa,what were you thinking when you were crossing that road?What if I was not present and what if we would have lost you?Do you know what would have become of Adam?"Xavier stated seriously.Do they know each other?

"Hey bro,don't you worry.I am alive and I am not hurt.When its my time to die,I'll die but lets focus on the present.Someone tried to hurt Ahmad and his mom."I told him and looked at my phone to expect something good from bunny(adam's nickname).

After a few minutes we were infront of the hospital and Xavier accompanied me to where the boys were.Without losing time,Xavier told Adam about the minor accident before leaving for work and consoling the brothers.Adam approached while glaring at me,he took me by my arms and started scolding me in front of everybody.

"Were you out of your f***ing mind?What were you thinking when you were crossing that damn road.That's why I told Karim I would not tell you.You can't handle anything properly.Its like one problem isn't enough you needed to create another one.Atleast for once can't you use your efing mind?"he scolded me loud enough to have created a scene and I could no more hold my tears in.

I pulled myself from him and went in the garden downstairs to take some fresh air when a little girl approached me and looked at me with her cute big brown eyes.She looked like a 3 years old.

"Hey why are you crywing?Is there somting wong with you?My dadwy also is sad,"she told me with her cute little voice and reached her hands to wipe the tears on my cheeks.I sat her on my lap and had a small conversation with her until her grandma came to take her and thanked me for watching her.

I went in and Karim gave me an apologetic look.Adam was nowhere to be found.He didn't even say sorry after insulting me in front of these people.I sat beside Karim and convinced him to eat something which he did.But he was not telling me anything about the culprit.Looks like Adam told him not to tell me about this also.Not a minute later,Adam came out from the doctor's room and shouted orders on his phone before taking me by my hand and dragged me through the busy corridor to a doctor's room.He then told them to have a complete check up to see whether everything is alright.So yeah the doctor conducted an x ray and said I'm in no danger.She took my blood pressure and did some other test.

(doctor=doc inaayah =ina)

doc:"Mrs Ahman can I ask you some questions?"

ina:"Yeah of course go ahead.Is everything okay?"

doc:"Yeah you got nothing to worry about but when was the last time you got your menstruation?"

Ina:"My date keeps changing and I think I missed last month.Oh my god!"

Doc:"Urinate in this tube and we'll examine it cuz there is a possibility that you are expecting.Btw do you feel nauseous or light headed and have some weird cravings"

Ina:"Uhh yesterday I did feel nauseous but its the only time.And about the cravings and light headed no but I feel like sleeping a lot."

doc:"We don't know for sure but after the urine test we can confirm it and you may pick the result this evening.Don't you worry even if you are pregnant and do not feel nauseous its totally normal because everyone's pregnancy is different."

We went out fazed.Wow im going to be a mother and Adam a daddy but Im still upset with him.We walked down the hall to where Karim was standing.I told him everything except the pregnant part.He told us that both Sharfa and AHmad are out of danger and gained conciousness.We went in to meet them.I couldn't bear to see them in this state.We talked for sometime and went home for Adam appointed 4 bodyguards at their doors but we'll all come later in the evening because there is a possibility they are getting discharged.

Adam's P.O.V
I didn't understand why Karim's shirt was bloody and why was he crying so much?What went wrong?From behind I could sense Inaayah bearing holes in my back.Well I'll take care of her later.

"Hey Karim tell me everything that's going on.Shh stop my baby."I told him while walking towards his car.Without saying a word,he drove me to the hospital and it was there that he told me what happened earlier.

"He's out bro.He came back for them and tried to kill them but instead ended up hurting them badly.Its a good thing I came home at that time or else we could have lost them."Karim spoke in between sobs.

I switched off my phone and went to meet the doctors and told them to keep the 2 in the VIP room.I phoned James and told him to look into the matter and as soon as he finds something,inform me.

I sat there deprived of sleep waiting for them to be out of danger because they lost too much blood.It was already fajr,Karim had changed in clean clothes and i went to pray and sent a message to my sweetheart.I won't be telling her the details.

Not later she told me she'll be coming.I am waiting for her impatiently.30 minutes over and she's not here,i started pacing the corridor.When i saw her,i was relieved but then what was Xavier doing here?The words he told me made me furious.I went to Inaayah and took out my frustration on her.By the end of it,i realised she was weeping and that my hands might be hurting her.She pulled away from me and went to god knows where.

I feel guilty for doing this to her.I hope she just forgive me because i was worried for my sister and nephew and just the thought of losing them made me sad and alone.

When she was back,i forcefully took her to a doctor for a check up to make sure that she's alright but i never expected to hear that there is a chance she is expecting and the result will be out in the evening.I have got to take her to a gynaegologist but for now got to ask her for forgiveness.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I don't really know it this chapter is good enough because I was writing it at 2 something in the morning.My eyes were kind of giving up on me but I did it.Its a long story as to why I was up till this time.

Until then love you all.