Chapter 13

Alhamdulillah in one more day,it will be our first wedding anniversary and I'm looking forward to spend it with Adam.So my plan for today is to go to the mall and buy a watch and a complete set of clothes for him.I have to go before Adam returns home and my time starts now as I have only 2 hours left.Well its going to be quick because I just have to buy 2 things only but before that I informed Mary about it and told her and Farida to stay home tomorrow.I told her my ideas and she was like he's going to love it.They both told me that after so long,Adam is happy and seeing him happy makes them happy.Wow how long have they known him?

I'll ask them later.First I got to remember.I drove to the mall and bought everything I'll be needing including some ingredients from the store on my way home.Okay my idea for tomorrow is to cook something for him for dinner and make it kind of romantic.This is my first time doing something like this so I'm nervous.

I got home on time coz soon Adam was home not alone but with Ahmad.

Adam:"He'll be staying with us tonight,Sharfa has some works and she'll pick him up tomorrow at 12."

Inaayah:"Hey little man,wht's up?Are you excited for tonight?"

Ahmad:"Yeah and I'll sleep next to you.Adam can sleep on the couch.Karm is also comwing.He told uncle Adam."

Adam:"Hey she's my wife not yours.I won't let you sleep next to her"

Ahmad:"No she's my auntie and she loves me more than you uncle"

Adam:"Really let's ask her"

Inaayah:"Hey stop fighting you two.I love Ahmad more.Look at him,he's so cute and such an adorable baby."

We are having so much fun.Both Adam and Ahmad are helping me prepare dinner and a chocolate sponge cake.They are making a mess.The kitchen is worth seeing but they are going to clean and yeah they did it but of course I helped them.We then had a water fight and took a bath for dinner.Karim came on time cuz I was going to call him and asked him some questions like an FBI officer.We ate dinner in silence,talked a bit about politics,a topic I am not interested at all.

After esha swalaat,we went in the tv room with popcorns,some drinks and other snacks to watch home alone 4 cuz Ahmad was insisting to watch it and after he fell asleep we watched little man which had us rolling out onto laughter.Soon we went to our rooms and as I promised Ahmad,I let him sleep next to me while Adam slept on the couch.His expression was priceless.He was pouting,giving me the puppy dogs eyes and even refused to hug me.But I can't break this little baby's heart now,can I?

So I did the thing I found right.I walked towards Adam,sat beside him and we talked until he succumbed to sleep.I kissed him on his forehead and did the same to Ahmad before getting on the bed.I recited some surahs when my mind went to Ahmad.Looking at him makes me want to have a baby but I don't know if Adam would want one now.He might think it's too early or he might agree.Everything will come to us at the right time and for the best reason.I just need to keep my faith in Allah.He knows what is best for us and I'm sure everything is going to be okay.

During this one year with Adam,we have had lot of fights,misunderstandings and all but we overcame them and InshaAllah we'll be able to we'll go through everything together and come out victorious.Alhamdulillah Adam and Xavier get along well and soon he's taking over his father's company and he invited us for the party at his house.Not later I fell into a deep sleep hugging Ahmad.