Chapter 3

Assalamu alaikum people.Hope you guys are doing well these days.

Adam's P.O.V

"Sir,all the information you needed are in this file,"stated James.James is one of my most trusted bodyguards,he's been by my side for almost five years and has never failed to reach my expectations."If i need anything else,i'll call you and keep an eye on them for some more days and report everything to me,that will be all,"I ordered him and he left muttering good evening sir.

After going through everything James has found about the girl,she seems to be an admirable girl but i can't judge her by what I've got in front of me,so the most logical thing to do is to get to know her by myself but how?I think i need to stop with all my thinking and make up my mind.After all what do i want?

After spending some more hours sipping my coffee and pondering about this whole thing,I've come up with an answer,I want her to be my wife.Yeps I want her to become Mrs Inaayah Adam Ahman but whats her answer?Did she approve or reject this proposal?I think its too late to call Sharfa and inform her of my answer.I can't wait till morning.

"Hello miss Greene,i will be a little bit late today so cancel any meeting before 11:00,understood?"with that,i cut the call.I drove to sis place and in 45 minutes,i was standing in front of her house with a big smile plastered on my face.

"Assalamu alaikum Adam,how come you are here so early and why are you so happy?"

"Walaikumussalam sis,let me in and hmmm...i have something to tell you,"i told her then went in only to be attacked by Ahmad,my 5 years old nephew.I gave him his cakes and proceeded to the dining room where i'll be telling sis my answer.After eating breakfast,i went forward to tell her but nothing would come out.

"Hmm...hmm sis..nothing"that's what was coming out of my mouth and after much trying i was able to tell her.

"sis,myanswerfortheproposalisyes"i told her quickly.

She burst out into laughter and asked me what i said after she calmed down.

Once again,i told her but slowly "I've accepted the proposal and i want to know her answer also."

We talked some more when she signaled me to wait while she was speaking with someone on the phone and when she ended the call,she was grinning at me and even did her stupid dance.Before i got the time to speak,she screamed and said:"Congratulation bro,she said yes."On hearing the news,i hugged her and went to work.

Inaayah's P.O.V

"Mummy,have you heard from the boy's side?"I asked my mom the nth time and i'm sure she is going to lose her calm and chase me out of the kitchen.I spent the whole day at the pastry helping dad with cake decoration and some other works.Mom was not feeling well,so she stayed back home to rest.

It has been exactly 48 hours which is 2 days that i have given my answer and they did not bother to call once and say "Mr Khan,our son,Adam has accepted or rejected the proposal."I would at least know what to expect and not look too much in the future with Adam Ahman.Little did i know that i would receive some good news from mummy at home.

"Assalamu Alaikum mummy,i'm back and i'm really hungry,"I told her tiredly.

"Inaayah dear,i've got news from the Ahman family."Stated mom with a smile

"Really,what did they say?Is it good news or bad news?Tell me quickly mom"I got the words out of my mouth in a hurry

"I'm sorry to tell you dear," she stopped abruptly only to continue with "They said YES baby,"I was left speechless.After composing myself,I thanked Allah and prayed 2 rakaat.I closed myself in my room and admired his picture on the net and then succumbed to sleep not too later.

Then later at about 1 a.m,my phone was ringing so loud that I wanted to throw it out of the window but I decided against it,after all this is my beloved phone.

"Hello,Inaayah speaking?Who are you?"

"Hahahah assalamu alaikum.Are you sure you are Inaayah cuz that sounded as a question to yourself anyway I am Ahyaan and I would like to meet you tomorrow for lunch if possible."

"Crap lunch tomorrow.Hmm.....hmmm...I'll see to it.I'll let you know."

"Dis you say crap?Oh my god hahahahaha that's so funny.Did I disturb your sleep."

"No apparently I was riding a horse and I fell off when you called."

"I think I should let you sleep.goodnight Inaayah."

"Goodnight bye bye."

What do you think about this chapter guys?I'm sorry if this chapter is short"

Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote.

love you all guys.Hope you all have an amazing day and any difficulties you are going through,if God wills,everything will get better.