Chapter 2

Assalamu alaikum beautiful people.Hope you had an amazing day.Well listen to the song while you're reading.

Inaayah's POV

One week till dad told me about the proposal and I've not yet come up with a decision. Argggh why is decision making so difficult?I sighed and hit the bed in an attempt to calm my nerves but didn't succeed in doing so as big bro barged in my room and started annoying the hell out of me but when he noticed my mood,he became quiet and exited my room.

An hour later,big bro came into my room with all my favourite chocolates,jumped on my bed and graced me with a toothy grin  which earned him a smile from me.

He hesitated before asking me what was bothering me and he knew pretty well what was the matter.So i started by telling him how i have been feeling throughout the week.

"Big bro,do you know the guy?"I asked him while munching on my chocolate.

"Hmm maybe yes,maybe no,"He replied me nonchalantly.

"Is that a yes or a no?And don't piss me off i'm already in a bitchy mood"I snapped at him

After a minute or so,i apologised and continued with my questions.He broke down into a fit of laughter and this irritated me.I was being serious here and he found it funny,not a second later,he engulfed me in a bear hug and this was what i most needed.

"Hmm let's see,i have not heard a lot about the guy but according to dad,he's a good guy and he's The CEO of Ahman enterprises.So sista,you're marrying the famous Adam Ahman."He told me and rose from my bed.

Before he reached the door,I told him my answer.He graced me with a sad smile,told me to think well before giving my final answer to dad and with that he left the room.My answer is a total no but I think I might need some time.What if he is a really good person?What if he is the one for me?...

After 72 hours,I finally made a decision.Well maybe I might accept or not..depends..but I have already made up my mind.Courage habibi.I went downstairs in the kitchen and started preparing dinner for when my mom would be back from the pastry,she wouldn't have to worry about dinner and this was a way to take my mind off the whole thing."

After dinner,we talked about random things and after esha,we all sat to watch a movie and just at that time i decided to drop the bomb.Well you might say in a really courageous way.

"Mommmyyyyy dadyyyyyyy.I am never getting married but then I want to get married to that guy.He's stuck in my heart and mind.Don't you guys think so?Hahahahaahahahah.Too much chocolate i think."

"Oh my god,Ismail take her to her room and missy next time eat this much of chocolate i might as well just throw you in the bin."

Adam's POV

Sitting in the garden,watching Ahmad play brings a lot of memories of Sharfa and I when we were younger.Sipping my coffee,my mind went back to what granny told Faa and i last time she visited us which was two days ago.

"Adam dear,i think it's time for you to get married now.I already found you a girl,here take a look at her."She told me with enthusiasm.

"Granny,i'm not ready for marriage but if you insist,i'll think about it.So how come all of a sudden you thought of my marriage?"I asked her raising an eyebrow.

"You know dear,i was thinking of my grand-grand children,that's when the idea of looking for a girl came into my mind and here i am with a photo of the most beautiful girl.I researched a lot about her family before coming to you,her name is Inaayah Khan.Now i leave you to make your decision."She told me warmly.

"Well what do i do?Do i accept this proposal or reject it?Hey sista what do you suggest about granny's proposal?"I asked her tiredly.

"I don't really know but listen carefully.Marriage is not a child's play,if you are doing this for granny's and my sake,then don't do it,you are going to ruin the girl's life and yours at the same time but if you yourself wants this then all i can say is go along with it but before saying yes,know more about the girl.I'm sure granny looked for a good and respectable girl that can deal with you.Trust her,after all she was here from the time we were small and all alone."She advised me before going back to her son,Ahmad.

"Hello James,i want you to get all information about Inaayah Khan and i want them by tomorrow evening."I ordered him and went to a meeting with Lisa,my personal secretary who was striving to keep up with me in her high heels."Miss Greene,from now on,do not wear high heels,and wear some more decent clothes."I snapped at her.Firstly,these heels were making too much noise and secondly,she was taking too much time to walk in them and we were running late for an important meeting.

The guy presenting the work left too many mistakes and this would decrease our profit."You are fired,Mr Rustom,you left many mistakes and you produced a low quality work.Pack up and leave."I told him angrily.Everyone was looking at me with shock and was kind of trembling.I left the meeting room and headed to my office when i was interupted by a knock on the door.

"Sir,someone is here to see you,"Lisa informed me and with nod from me,she sent the person in.What do you want Karim?What is so important that you came here,couldn't you wait till 5 p.m?"I asked him.

"Hey,no need to get so worked up,sis told me granny found you a girl,is it true?And what have you decided?"

"Karim,leave me alone and don't bring up personal matters to the office,we'll talk about this some other time."I was beyond pissed off.Everyday is the same thing with everyone.

Yeah it's been nearly two weeks since this whole thing and everyone was bugging me.How do they expect me to make a decision if they don't leave me alone and by tomorrow i will get the information i needed.Then i will give them my answer.

For anyone who's feeling down lately or doesn't feel so confident about himself/herself.here's something for you:

Have hope,be strong,laugh loud,live & play hard in the moment,smile often,dream big and be happy