Chapter 22

Adam's P.O.V

Whatever Haniff told me had my mind work overload.One week over,both Ahmad and Inaayah is home and everyone is worried.Everything came crashing on us and we aren't taking that well.We should trust Allah completely and make our effort to solve this puzzle.

Ya Allah,help me with this.I am going nuts trying to decode what Haniff told me but what can I do except from overworking my mind which is already overcrowded with the thoughts of the safety of my family and the office.

I went to my room and sat beside Inaayah taking her hand in mine observing her petite frame that looked so pale and weak while sleeping peacefully.Only she knows what it means to bear two children at a time and coping with all the dramas going on in our life.I tried sending her to her parents' house but she refused and made up some excuses like you know I will be more anxious being so far from you.I couldn't refuse her as she was literally pleading me to let her stay with those puppy dog eyes.

I left the case on the shoulder of my private investigator and decided to focus more on my business as we have to work on an important project which can bring a good amount of profit and if we lose it,we are literally doomed that is I will lose my place as the first tycoon in the business world.Insha Allah I plan on building a masjid very soon with some classrooms to teach the holy Qur'an and other islamic subjects.I want the less fortunate,the rich and even the elders to become much closer to their religion.

A hand poking my sides brought me out of my reverie.I looked down to find my baby boo giggle while poking my sides again and again until she burst out in laughter.I raised my brows at her in amusement.She doubled over and told me in her sweet little voice:" I must be a snowflake, because I've fallen for you."

Whaaat!!!!She just used a pick up line.My eyes bulged out of my socket.

"Reallyyyyy,are you serious" she did not let me complete what I was saying before she said:"Im not serious,I'm Inaayah Adam Ahman,babe"She winked at me and this made me want to do a lot of things to her.Ya Allah help me.

"Are you really my wife,my innocent Inaayah if not please bring her back"I said while shaking her slowly.She stared at me before starting all over again."I lost my bear. Can you sleep with me?".She is seriously driving me crazy.

I looked over at her and kissed her on her forehead before spilling these words:"Inaayah,are you trying to seduce me coz you already did and if you don't mind I'm going to take a cold shower or else ...."

She pouted at me when I glared at her because she was not helping at all.I don't know what is going on with me these last few days.All her actions managed to turn me on.She took hold of my shirt from behind.A soon as I turned,her lips were on mine.I responded quickly and then everything went KABOOM.

Inaayah's P.O.V

I am feeling really bored.From the time I came back from the hospital,I stayed in bed doing just nothing.Yeah you heard me right and Adam Oh my God,he's working from home except for his meetings.He ordered Farida and Mary from letting me get in the kitchen.Everything I needed,they would bring it over.

Adam is worried.I can see it looking at the dark circles,his beard stubble and the way he gets angry on every little thing while speaking to James or any of the bodyguards but later he would apologize.Ahmad is recovering little by little Alhamdulillah but Sharfa is troubled and does not leave him alone for a second.She's getting harder to control day by day that is why she is seeking medical help.

I don't know what came over me to try flirting with Adam but I did it which resulted in something much bigger.I still blush remembering the occurence of yesterday.At least he decided to go to office as from today as I convinced him that I'm alright and blablabla.