Chapter 2

Natsu POV:

Lucy's been in this game all day now and she hasn't woken up yet.

"When do you think she'll wake up?" Wendy asks.

"I don't know but I'm sure if we just take the helmet off then she'll just wake up right?" Erza says and places a hand on the helmet.

"STOP!" Levy yells running into the room.

"Levy when did you get here?" I ask.

"Dont take the helmet off! You'll kill her if you do!" She yells and Erza jumps back leaving Lucy untouched.

"What do you mean?!" I yell walking over to her.

"Someone came to the guild saying that all the members in the game are trapped and if you take the helmet off someone who is playing the game it will send a signal through their brain killing them!" Levy says with tears falling from her eyes. "And if they die in the game they'll die in real life too!" 

"Lucy..." Each one of us whispers and glances at Lucy's sleeping form.

I walk over and place my hand on hers, its still warm and soft just like it always was.

"We need to get her back to Fairy Tail, if we use this battery Lacrima it should keep the nerve gear charged and if we put the clasp on underneath then it shouldn't fall off." Levy says wiping her eyes and doing the clasp around Lucy's neck. 

I pick her up and hold her in my arms bridal style, Wendy is crying her eyes out and Erza is looking moist eyed too and she never cries. We go to the train and explain the situation to the man in the station, he gives us a First Class sleeping tram so we can keep Lucy from moving. I place her down on the plush train bed in our carriage and sit next to her holding her hand. Sickness floods over me like a wave and I end up being pulled back by Grey, the train ride was much quicker this time so I pick up Lucy and we walk to Fairy Tail none of us saying a single word. Everyone in the guild is silent as we walk in, Porlyusica walks over and leads me to the infirmary where a bed is waiting for Lucy. Placing her down on the bed Porlyusica walks over and holds a needle attached to a bag.

"Whats that?" I ask.

"It will provide Lucy with all the nutrients she needs, we don't know how long she will be in this mess." She says and places the needle into Lucy's hand.

"Please wake up, Luce...." I whisper and then fall asleep holding her hand.

Lucy POV:

Its been a month since we were trapped in SAO, Kirito and I have been working together to level up and get stronger. But my mind always finds its way to the guild and my friends, who knows when I'll see them again...Lots of people have died and I'm always scared I'll be next.

"Ready to head to the meeting Lucy?" Kirito asks me.

"Yeah sorry." I say and skip over to him putting a smile on my face.

We walk to the site of the meeting which looks like some kind of stadium, Kirito and I sit down next to each other and wait for the meeting to start. I notice someone sitting by them selves and wonder if I should ask them if they want to join us, the person is wearing a maroon coloured cloak which is hiding most of their appearance. I don't get change to ask if they want to join us because a man claps his hands to get our attention.

"I want to thank you all for coming, my name is Diavel and in this game my job is a Knight!" He says proudly thumping his chest.

People laugh and say how there are no jobs in this game, an Irk mark appears on his head and he continues to talk.