Chapter 8

Natsu POV:

The whole guild was silent. Doctors came in with a bed to carry Lucy on and a huge amount of equipment to keep her stable, about five doctors came in and they are all in the infirmary with Master and Porlyusica right now.

"Natsu.." Wendy says walking over to me.

"Yeah?"

"Do you think she'll be ok? In the hospital I mean, without us." She asks sitting next to me.

"I don't know Wendy, but one thing I do know is that I'll be seeing her every day." I say wrapping an arm around her.

Suddenly the door to the infirmary is swung open and with two doctors at the front and two at the back, Lucy is carried out on a bed with the nerve gear on her head. There is another doctor holding a battery lacrima which is keeping her charged, they keep talking and I notice that she is tilting slightly.

"Hey doc, Lucy is going to fall if you don't sort out how you're holding her." I say looking at them.

They glance back and with a huff straighten out then correct how they are holding her, then without another word they walk out of the guild hall.

"Be safe." Master whispers.

Erza and Grey then walk over to us with Happy on Grey's shoulder.

"Hey Natsu, we've found a job." Happy says.

"Ok, when do we leave?" I ask smiling slightly.

Everyone looks at me shocked and they then smile, we pick up our things from our apartments and then head to the train station. I sit on the train with my face green and nothing to help me.

"Don't be sick on my shoes!" Grey yells.

"Why does my tummy hate me?!" I yell.

"So Erza, whats the job request?" Wendy asks.

"Some people want us to help a village member get rid of some pests in his garden." Erza replies.

Erza then pulls out a communication lacrima out and checks it.

"Any news on Lucy?" Grey asks.

"Yeah she's arrived at the hospital and is being settled in now." She says with a slight smile.

"Don't talk about Lucy, while we're on jobs I don't want her to be mentioned." I say groaning.

Everyone just looks at me and Wendy looks sad.

"But Natsu, she's our friend. If Lucy was here right now...." She starts but I cut her off.

"Well she isn't here, so don't talk about her." I say and then receive a punch in the stomach from Erza which sends me into darkness.

Lucy POV:

We walk down the pathway to the teleport, Silica stands next to me and keeps glancing at Kirito. I giggle and then we all say the floor number.

"Floor 47!" We yell and are surrounded in a blue light.

When I open my eyes I am awed by this floor, were surrounded by flowers and couples. My mind then wonders to Natsu. Would he like to come here? Would he find it tranquil like I do? Silica walks over to some flowers and presses her nose into them, inhaling the deep scent she then watches a ladybird fly off.

"Couples..." She whispers and then turned bright red like Erza's hair.

"Um so where is this flower?" I ask trying to change the subject.

"It's just this way, there might be some monsters so we'll need to keep our guard up ok?" Kirito says as we walk.

He begins to ask me about the guild and about Kiko, she absolutely loves him and has been calling him Uncle Kito. She can't say his name just yet but he thinks it's cute, as we walk Silica asks questions about being in the front lines. When suddenly she's picked up by this gross looking monster who has her by the legs, she's swinging her sword fiercely trying to land a hit but crying out the same time.