Chapter 15

Lucy POV:

I woke the next morning to hear laughter coming from the main room in the house, climbing from my bed I change into a simple skirt and spaghetti strap top. Then I tie my hair into a thick braid down my back, once that was done I opened the door to see Loke and Kiko laughing together.

"Morning you two." I say rubbing my eyes.

"Morning mommy!" Kiko says running over to me. "Can you do my hair? Uncle Loke is really bad at it." She says holding out two dark blue hair ribbons.

"I'm not that bad!" Love cries pouting.

I laugh at them and then sit Kiko on the chair by the dining table, I pick up her hair brush and then tie her hair into two high pigtails. I then add the hair bows in and twirl the ends of her hair to make them slightly curly, Kiko then jumps from the chair and runs to the mirror on the wall.

"Thank's mommy!" She yells smiling.

"No worries, now Loke what do you want for breakfast?" I ask him. "Me and Kiko usually go eat at the guild but I can cook you something here if you'd like."

"The guild?" He asks with a confused look.

I smile and then change my clothes, since we're heading to the guild I change into my uniform. Once that's done Kiko takes my hand and we begin the short walk to the guild hall, Loke walks next to me and his eyes widen as he looks at the guild hall.

"It's..." He says looking at me.

"Yep, welcome to Fairy Tail the Aincrad Version." I say pushing open the doors.

We walk inside and already the guild is full of people, Kiko runs over to Silica and Pina comes flying over to me and he begins to sniff me. I pull some red berries from my pocket and toss them into the air for him, Pina then eats them and fly's back over to Silica. I say hello to members as I approach the bar where Penelope has a plate of waffles ready for me.

"Thank's Penelope, can you make a plate of these for my friend Loke?" I ask pointing to him.

"Sure, oh and master?" Penelope says gesturing for me to come closer to her, I move my head closer and she whispers into my ear. "He's so cute!" She then walks off into the kitchen at the back.

Loke comes to sit next to me as he admires the guild, his eyes flying from the request board, to the second floor and even to the small fight that's broken out between some of the members. I laugh and then rise to my feet, walking over to them I grab the two members and smash their heads together.

"What did I say about fighting in the guild hall?" I ask sweetly.

"Sorry master...." They both reply rubbing the red marks on their foreheads.

I walk back over to Loke and he's totally shocked.

"You've changed so much Lucy, that was more like Erza." He says taking a bite of his waffles. "Food here tastes strange."

"It's because we don't have the same ingredients as in the real world, we have to find ways to recreate food. And try not to talk like you don't know about everything in this world, it might cause too many questions." I warn him taking a bite of my own food.

"Sure, by the way the barmaid is cute." He says smiling.

"Master!" Silica yells running over to me with Kiko and Pina running behind her. "Can we take a quest?"

"A quest? Well I don't know. Some of them can be really tough, why don't you have a look and see if you can find an easy one. If not I'll come with you on one, I don't want the two littlest members of the guild getting hurt." I say smiling at them.