Chapter 4

Lucy POV:

I run quickly to find Kirito and show him my new outfit, I'm absolutely in love with it! I run through the streets dodging people as I go and occasionally bumping into them, I apologise and then keep running until I come Face To Face with Kirito.

"Hey!" I say breathlessly.

"Oh hey Lucy, wow that outfit is amazing!" He says and asks me to do a couple of turns.

"It is cool isn't it, and the quest beast dropped two items. This outfit and then something else." I open m menu and show him.

"A Dragon Scale!" He asks shocked. "Don't tell me the beast for the quest was a dragon!" He yells.

"Um yeah..." I say closing my menu.

"And you took it on all by your self!" He asks with a grin on his face.

"I guess I did." I say giggling.

He smiles at me and then tells me that he's going to join a guild, I glance at him and then laugh slightly.

"The beater solo player joining a guild?" I ask with a smirk.

He nudges me and then smiles.

"You ok with it though? I mean we've kinda become a team this last month." He asks.

"Don't worry Kirito, I was going to tell you that I was thinking of making a guild anyway. Remember the building I was telling you about on the first day, well I have enough money to buy it now and use it as a guild building." I say with a smile on my face.

He stops and smiles at me.

"Then I guess this is good bye." He says offering me a hand.

Looking at him I ignore his hand and pull him into a hug, I'm going to miss being with this idiot every day. He flinches for a second and then hugs me back, we stand like that for a couple of minutes and we then part.

"I'll message you every day to check how the guild is going, and if its ok I might stop by every now and then." He says smiling.

"Sure Kirito, I look forward to seeing you again. Just don't get killed ok?" I ask and turn my back to him.

"The same goes for you Luce!" He yells and we part ways.

I make my way to a teleport pad and then try to remember the name of the town where we started, the name clicks in my head and I say it aloud to the teleport.

"Teleport: Town Of Beginnings!" I say and I'm engulfed by a blue light.

Opening my eyes I find my self in the busy town of beginnings, some people in SAO chose to buy houses here and set up a life for themselves. It makes me sad to think they won't join us on the front lines to help clear the game, because we could use all the help we can get. Shaking my head I pull a ribbon from my inventory and tie my hair into its usual style, I then set off with my destination in mind. Walking slowly to ensure I remember where it is people glance at me, I'm guessing its because of my outfit. I keep walking until I come face to Face with the building, it still has the 'For Sale' sign on it so I click the button that says 'Buy'. The next part is deciding if I want all the furniture there ready or not, I decide to make my life easier that I'll buy all the furniture ready. It then asks me what will be the purpose of this building so it can be advertised in the newsletter, I press 'Guild' and then type the name 'Fairy Tail'.

"All done!" I say pressing the done button.

I do a little dance and then walk inside my guild hall, then I realise something....

"I'm going to be the guild master...." I say gulping.

The request board looks so bare without any jobs so I walk over to a table and start writing down quests Kirito and I have done that other people might want to have a go at, as I'm writing the door to the guild hall creaks open.