Chapter 10

Lucy POV:

It was time for me and Kiko to head back to the guild ready for the next boss raid, taking her small hand in mine we walk back. While we walk I can't help but notice that Kiko keeps looking around scared.

"Is everything ok sweetheart?" I ask stopping.

"Mommy, why are those men following us?" She asks and points to two men in Knights of the Blood Oath uniforms.

I sigh and then turn around to face them, they've been trying to enlist me for a while now so I guess this is the same thing.

"Can I help you two?" I ask.

"We've been told to bring you to headquarters, please follow us ma'am. Commander Heathcliff would like to speak with you, he also said that if you were with the child you could bring her." One of the men says.

I take a glance at Kiko and notice her eyes are looking at me with fear, I pick her up in my arms and then look at the men.

"I won't be going with you anywhere, I have to return to my guild. If the Commander wants to speak to me he can come to MY guild, not the other way around." I then turn my back and walk off to the teleport.

We take the teleport to the guild hall and Kiko immediately calms down, she goes running around and playing with the guild members who love her dearly. I take a seat at the bar and Penelope passes me a cold ice tea, picking it up I take slow sips and then sigh.

"Everything ok Master Lucy?" Silica asks me walking over.

She joined the guild not long after we helped her get Pina back, since then she's worked hard to raise her level and be of help to the guild. 

"Yeah just Knights of the Blood Oath again, they keep stalking me. This time they said that Heathcliff wanted me to visit his guild, but I told them that if he wanted to see me he had to come here!" I yell triumphantly.

"Thats our Master!" 

"Show Em who's boss!" 

The guild is filled with cries of support and triumph so I decide to throw a party, I sent four members to buy alcohol and then six members to go and buy food. I pull out my sewing kit and begin to make my self some new clothes, I maxed out my baking and sewing skills over the past two years and I've acquired more skills than I thought I'd be able to have.

"Penelope, I'll be in my office. Come and get me once the others are back ok?" I say taking my sewing with me.

"Sure master." She replies and cleans my class.

Walking to my office I close the door behind me and feel my eyes sting, looking at my calendar I recognise the date.

"Fantasia..." I whisper and then walk to my desk.

I sit down at my desk and stare out of the window, its mad to think how long I've been stuck in this death world. I don't feel like Lucy the guild member anymore, I feel like Lucy the Master of Fairy Tail who's helped her guild to thrive in this nightmare. Again I glance at the calendar and then think of the last Fantasia parade, me, Wendy and Erza were all on a float together with Natsu and Grey and we were the main event. With fireworks and all different spells flying around the place everyone was exited to see what we'd come up with, and we didn't disappoint. The float was huge! It was three floors with Natsu and Erza on the bottom level which was decorated to look like the inside of a volcano sending flaming swords soaring through the night sky, Me and Grey were on the second level which was like an icy wasteland. I summoned Loke and Capricorn to help us because Grey and I would be engaged in combat as a king of symbol of how many battles we've been in through the year and smiling happily on the top was Wendy and the Exceeds. She was dressed in a flowing sky blue ballgown covered in silver rhinestones, Cancer had styled her hair so it was in chunky curls and pinned into a bow shape on the back of her head. And Carla and Happy were throwing confetti everywhere with huge smiles on their faces.