Chapter 17

Chapter 16

Bennett knocks against my doorframe, leaning against the side with a casual stance as he waits for me to acknowledge him. I glance away from my phone, devouring his naked torso. He's wearing those low-riding sweats again. He knows how it affects me when he wears those. He has to know.

I swallow hard, feeling my lower half sizzle to life.

"What's up?" I ask, forcing my voice to remain level.

"Coach canceled practice tonight," he informs me, lifting his hand and studying his cuticles. "We have the night free."

My eyes continue to lap up the taut muscles along his stomach. An over-abundance of saliva slides along my tongue, the desire to lick him – to taste him - affecting me on a primal level. Bennett slides his fingers down the center of his stomach, toying with waistband of his boxers and looking me over with a smirk.

"That is...unless you have other plans?"

I frown, unsure of what he means.

A warm hands clasps around my elbow, pulling my attention away from the seductive man standing at my door. I tear my gaze away from him and glance beside me. Roland is in bed with me, his warm gaze temporarily freezing my train of thought.

"Roland?" I whisper in disbelief.

His masculine fingers stroke the length of my arm, his knuckles brushing against my skin. A stream of goosebumps jump to attention at his touch. He licks his lips, and my eyes become focused on his swollen, bottom lip. My mouth waters to have another taste of it and finish where we left off before.

"Don't forget about me now, Trey."

Bennett's voice pulls me from the dream version of Roland. He's walks into my bedroom and comes to stand just a foot away from my bed.

"Bennett..." I whisper his name.

"That's right," he smirks and his voice takes on a cocky, seductive edge. "Can't get me out of your head, can you?"

Roland's hand moves from my arm and to my chest, sliding down my torso until grazing over my stomach. His fingers hesitate near the edge of my waistband. I keep my eyes on Bennett as Roland's fingertips slide under my boxers.

Bennett's emerald gaze becomes fixated on the action. He leans over, supporting his weight on his hands as he begins crawling up the end of the bed. Roland presses a soft kiss against the side of my mouth, urging my attention back to him.

His deep, brown eyes study me with desire. They're eyes I've seen for years – eyes I've come to know. Come to trust. How is it possible that I am only now truly seeing them for the first time? Roland grins softly, closing the distance between us and capturing my lips with his.

His kiss is gentle and soft, his lips moving against mine with enough pressure to stir my groin to life. His tongue slips into my mouth and our kiss deepens. When an unexpected groan slips past my lips, Roland takes it as a sign of encouragement and begins stroking me beneath my boxers.

I hate to admit I want more, but I do. My hips buck reflexively into the palm of his hand. He attempts to move closer to me, to slide his leg overtop of me, but it doesn't happen. Our kiss is broken. Bennett glowers at Roland before sliding further up my body. His seductive gaze pins me in place, and he licks his lips with hunger.

"Alright," Bennett mutters darkly. "My turn."

He dips his head down, aggressively kissing me in a way so different than Roland. He hovers over me, his muscles taut and unrelenting. He doesn't lay on top of me, though. Instead he leaves enough space between the two of us for Roland's hand to continue stroking me up and down.