Chapter 33

A/N: Happy weekend, all. Not to give away any spoilers, but to put it simply – this chapter is intended only for mature audiences (18+). This novel is already rated as 'mature,' but since this chapter contains quite a bit of sexual content, I wanted to make an extra note of it here.

Thanks folks!

___________________________________

Chapter 33

Everything is too warm. The air. My skin. The heat rising up in my cheeks. Bennett lowers me onto the bed. The mattress creaks beneath our weight, and my eyes flicker over to the door. Jordan's room is right across the hall. Will she be able to hear? Hell, if she does I'll be too mortified to leave my room tomorrow.

Bennett's fingers find their way under my shirt. His touch is liquid fire, scorching every inch of my skin. His index finger traces up my stomach and pauses just above my chest.

"Trey," he whispers in a low, husky tone. "Look at me."

I tear my eyes away from the door. Beams of moonlight bounce across the left side of his face, illuminating his masculine jawline. The other side is left in shadows. His seductive gaze lures me in, and their intensity leaves no question of his desire for me.

He straddles me and sits back in his stance, freeing his hands to move towards my belt buckle. I've let Annie undress me before. I can still remember her delicate touch as she loosened my belt. Bennett's touch is so much different, though. His movements are quick and deliberate. He's not rough; he's confident.

I hate to admit it, but it's hot. He knows what he's doing. He knows where to touch me and how to touch me. My breath hitches when his thumbs hook into my boxers. He pushes himself off me in order to inch them down my thighs. His knuckles graze my knee...then my calf...and then my ankle.

The handful of clothing is tossed to the floor and joins the other items in a heap of denim and polyester. Bennett scoots off my bed and tugs his shirt off. Every one of his movements compliments the next, graceful and seductive. It's fucking ridiculous how hot he looks. Bennett holds my gaze as he unbuttons his pants. The heaviness of the material makes a soft thud when it hits the ground.

Unlike me, Bennett doesn't seem at all embarrassed by his excitement. He pulls down his boxers and stands naked in front of me, his erection practically pulsing for release. The moonlight gobbles up his delectable flesh. It's a sight that's too perfect to be real.

Bennett studies me under a hooded gaze and brings up his hand before closing his hand around his shaft. His dark eyes dance down my body as he strokes himself. My heart constricts when I notice his dick hardening even more. I'm turning him on without even trying. His muscular torso flexes each time his palm brushes against the head of his dick, and my fingers itch to touch him.

The first time we messed around felt rushed. Carnal. I've only seen the closed-off and hurried side of Bennett. It's all I've ever known. But his seriousness up until this point has changed the mood of our moment of intimacy completely. Seeing this new side – rich with seduction and passion – reinforces his sexual prowess. This is the side his other, past sexual partners have seen. It's intoxicating.

Bennett steps towards me and nods towards my hand. I reach up, and he removes his hand around his cock so that mine can take its place. His shaft is thick and warm from his touch. The friction of my palm slides against him, and my fingers move at the same rhythm I saw him using on himself.

My dick twitches again, and I finally succumb to touching myself with my free hand. I jerk us both off in slow, steady movements. My grip is hard enough to be slightly painful, but the pleasure well exceeds it. Bennett must think so too, because he hisses in pleasure.