children in need

I completely forgot to do a chapter yesterday about children in need.

If any of you don't know what it is, basically EVERYONE (and I mean everyone) in the UK takes part in children in need. You do lots of stuff to raise money for charities. So thats why in Wednesday I had a non-school uniform day, but everyone who wore normal clothes has to pay in £1 to take part.

Also, yesterday lunchtime in school, there was a dodgeball match in the gymnasium and to take part in that you had to pay 50p (i remember doing it last year as well 😛)

I don't know why but Marvin from JLS and Rochelle from The Saturdays always host it, and my mum was like"Ooohhhh, Rochelle's pregnant" and then her boyfriends like "you're saying that like you hang out everyday, Facebook friends" so I just laughed cause I thought it was funny.

Also, my mum asked me to get her some wine, I'm like "i dont even like wine, get it yourself" (it's true I hate alcohol, it tastes disgusting) but then she's like "please" so I had to get up from the soft couch (with my blanket on there) walk ALL THE WAY to the kitchen, OPEN the fridge, FIND the wine, OPEN the wine, POUR it in a fancy glass, PUT the wine back, once again WALK back to the livingroom, and GIVE it to her... it was hard work. Good thing her boyfriend (Lee) was drinking beer and they were in those glass bottles, so he didnt run out so easily.

We all went to bed at like 12 so we didn't watch all of it, even though me and my mum would watch all of it in the past and THEN go to bed.

Anyway, what did you guys do on children in need (besides Americans...or other people...only British people do it 😛)

Anyway bye~

Ps. Imagine the uk brothers trying to do lots of things to raise money for charity in children in need, so they go to the craziest people they know to try and ask for some advice on what to do to raise money.