2P!s as Brandon Rogers' Quotes

2P!Italy:  "Yeah, we sell organic kale chips. They're on the homosexual hipster aisle next to the recycled toilet paper, you glitter dick."

2P!Romano: "Try me, bitch."

2P!Germany:  "Three years ago my husband went out one night for a beer, but that beer was all the way in Tennessee and had much bigger tits."

2P!Prussia: "Oh, what are you supposed to be, a disappointment?"

2P!Japan: "You know what happens to little girls that wear skirts that short? A white van picks them up and they get all their holes resized.. Not you, Melissa, you're never getting molested."

2P!America: "Boy, pull up yo' god damn pants. The spookiest thing in the store is that a dick that small is in my gene pool."

2P!England: "I'm making copies. MOVE, I'M GAY."

2P!France: "Hello, welcome to Mashie Mart/the park, thank you for bringing your fucking kids."

2P!Russia: "Why don't you get your math done before you get pregnant?" OR "You, in the slutty outfit - you're not getting pregnant on my jungle gym."

2P!China: "You wanna become what? A doctor? I wanted to become a ballerina, and you know what I became? HIV Positive." OR "You, in the yellow - if you find drugs you better count me in."

2P!Canada: "It's fucking colder than a witch's tit out here."