I got tagged

So I got tagged by xoxAnimewriterxox (basically oxFrancisBonnefoyxo other account) and I have to say 15 things about myself.......

I'm quite excited, never been tagged before...I think it's cause I have no friends.............

ANYWAY

1.My name is Gabrielle

2.I'm from Wales

3.I'm 13 years old (bday 05/02/03)

4.I'm single (not trying to imply anything, just saying) and i probably will be for the rest of my life... cause I've never been in a relationship. Sure I've had lots of indirect kisses but to me I don't think they count.

5.I'm obsessed with quotes. I've made a book on here about them and I have also written loads down in a book I have.

6.I have a swear jar. If you don't know what that is, basically whoever you hear swear (or you think they're gonna swear) you have to shout "SWEAR JAR" and shove the jar in their face, and they have to put money in the jar.

7.My first girl crush on an animated character is Garnet from Steven Universe....DON'T JUDGE ME!

8.Also talking about Steven Universe, I can confirm Peridot...........is infact a smol dorito.

9...............I STILL SLEEP WITH CUDDLEY TOYS!!!!

10.My hair is so annoying. The only time my hair is not defying gravity is when it gets wet....I think it's just the force of the water pushing down on my hair which actually surprisingly makes it stay down....for about 1 second.

11.I AM A LIVING AUTO CORRECT!!! My friends say something and then I say what I think they said, turns out it's not what they said... (I swear to God I'm deaf)

12.I am and forever will be an otaku. (Otaku nearly translated to Italy 😂)

 (Otaku nearly translated to Italy 😂)

13.I love youtube also. I have 2 YouTube channels The Derpy Bonnie and Gabbi Chan.

14.Im lazy..........yeh

15.I LOVE CREEPYPASTA...AND MY LITTLE PONY!!!!! They're so good, and, uh......hoodies my bae...mine...

So that's it...it was quite difficult cause I couldn't really think of anything to write down about myself, like, I couldn't say my favourite colour because that's boring (it's blue).

But yeah, I don't really know who to tag for people to do this, so...:
Aph_Lithuania
-IllegalMemes-
NikkiMarieBrooks
Jazzyblog
(Just some random people) I want you guys to just tell 15 facts about you....yeh

Anyway that's it for today, will update normal hetalia things tomorrow, bye~