The Uke Club - Part 1

In a room...somewhere in the world, there was a club. But not just any club....THE UKE CLUB!!!!

"So is everyone here?" Asked a brunette with bright green eyes.

A chorus of yes's were thrown at the brunette, otherwise known as Spain.

"Good......now we can get to looking at fanfictions."

Everyone took out their phones and went on the internet to find fanfictions.

You may be wondering, what exactly do they do in this club? Well... they basically go on the internet and find fanfictions where they are finally a seme.

They have had enough of being a uke and wanted to find fanfictions where they can finally be in control...but for some of them it was very difficult to find fanfictions where they are topping and it breaks they're little heart.

So far, Spain is in the lead for topping in most fanfictions, but in some fanfics he is bottom so they accepted him into the group.

The countries that are last are Japan, Finland and Canada. They have never found a fanfition with them topping, but it never stops them to keep on trying. (I've never heard of any of them topping so I put them three)

I wanna carry on with this little series thing but I have no idea what they should do, so if anyone has any suggestions on what they could do in their little meetings I would be thankful if you told me. Bye~