Something Stupid

Seamless - Sabrina Carpenter

I traced my finger over Stiles' jawline. A faint smile was on my lips. My heart was fluttering. The one thought that was currently racing through my mind was: I love him.

"Did you just get here?" Stiles murmured, his eyes drifting to my lips.

"Just a few minutes ago. I dropped off my bags at Scott's. I wanted to come see you as soon as possible." I soflty replied. Stiles grinned and nudged his nose against mine. Our lips molded together in synch. I could feel my heart beating faster. Can he feel it?

"So making out, then cuddles?" Stiles asked with a goofy grin. I laughed and lightly smacked his shoulder. With a chuckle, Stiles set me on the ground, his hands now placed on my hips.

"I don't know." I teased, walking away from him. "Cuddling sounds better to me."

"Wha-Nevah! Don't do this to me!" Stiles whined. I grinned and skipped to the living room. I jumped onto the couch, instantly curling up into the arm of the sofa. Stiles let out a groan and went to close the front door. Of course, being the dramatic person that he is, he stomped his way back to me with a pout. He sat next to me and laid his head on my lap. "Hey."

"Hi." I beamed at him. I ran my fingers threw his hair. "So, cuddles it is then?"

"I still want to make out." Stiles shrugged.

"Hmm...maybe."

"You're doing this on purpose, aren't you." Stiles narrowed his eyes at me.

"Yes, yes I am." I chuckled.

"That's it. Tickles for you it is!" Stiles sat up.

"Wait! Wait no! Stiles don't you da-" I laughed as soon as his fingers were a few inches away.

"Why are you laughing? I haven't even tickled you yet!" Stiles laughed.

"I don't know! I've always done this! It's not my fault!" I defended myself. Stiles smirked and brought his hands closer to my sides. I squealed, trying to put as much distance between us.

"Oh, this is gold!" Stiles cackled. I giggled and tried to get up from the couch. "Oh, no you don't!"

Stiles wrapped his arms around my waist and tugged me back onto the couch. I was laying on top of him, our noses only centimeters away. My breath hitched in the back of my throat. I blushed at the positon. Stiles' eyes drifted to my eyes and then my lips. He placed a hand on my cheek, rubbing soothing circles into my cheek bone.

Stiles pressed his lips against mine. I closed my eyes as I savoured it. His soft lips molded perfectly against mine. Our lips moved in synch. Stiles moved his other hand under the hem of my shirt, placing it on my hip. I sadly couldn't do anything with my hand, since I had to keep myself propped up. We kissed for what seemed enternity to me, before we broke apart.

"Now we can cuddle." Stiles smirked.

Stiles and I spent the rest day kissing and cuddling while we watched the Star Wars movies. I told him about what happened at camp and how the Iris Messages weren't working.

"So your friend Leo is back?" Stiles asked. I hummed a 'yes'. "Can he come fix my jeep?"

"Stiles, he just got back from the Sea of Monsters. I want him to relax for a bit. He's most likely going to go help Apollo with the Oracles anyways." I informed him.

"So...no jeep?"

"No jeep." Stiles pouted at my answer. He huffed and crossed his arms. I chuckled. "You're such a diva."