Magic Bullet

Canals - All Time Low

"This could be a good thing." Scott said as he drove the jeep. Stiles gave him a look of disbelief.

"That we saved helium?" Stiles asked. I stifled a giggle in the back seat. Scott chuckled.

"I mean," Scott started. Stiles and I stared at him. "That they don't need us anymore."

"Okay, well, they need us." Stiles scoffed. I smiled softly and placed my hand on my boyfriend's shoulder. He turned to face me and forced out a small smile. "They just don't know it."

"We're all going off to college soon. So Beacon Hills is gonna have to survive without us."

"Beacon Hills will burn down to the ground without us." Stiles informed Scott.

"Stiles." Scott shook his head and looked at Stiles. "They don't need us."

Stiles pouted at Scott's statement. A phone vibrated caught our attention. I leaned forward to try and read who was calling.

"Who is it?" I asked, looking up at Stiles. Stiles sat up straighter and held up the phone for both Scott and I to see. The word 'Dad' was on the screen.

"They need us!"

"Alex, you know we're having trouble locating your parents." Noah kneeled in front of the scared boy. "And since you can't remember anything, we have a method, an unusual method that might help you remember. But I need you to be okay with it. I also need you to know that it's probably gonna hurt."

"I don't care." Alex told the Sherriff. "I just want to find my mom and dad."

Noah turned to face Scott, Stiles and I as we stood near the doorway. With that, we walked into his office and stood a few feet away from the younger boy. The Sherriff drew the blinds closed. I stood next to Stiles, anxiously biting my lip. Noah walked up next to us as Scott kneeled down in front of Alex. Scott patted the boy's back.

"You ready?" Alex nodded at Scott. Scott placed his hand behind the boy's neck and flicked his claws out. He then inserted them into Alex's neck. The boy jumped from shock and stared up towards the ceiling. A few minutes later, Scott gasped and jumped back. Stiles his hands on Scott's shoulder and pulled him back. Alex bowed his head.

"What'd you see?" Stiles asked.

"I saw a guy on a horse." Scott replied.

"Horse?" Stiles retorted.

"He had a gun." Scott added, looking at Stiles and I.

"Why would the guy be on a horse with a gun?" I questioned, crossing my arms.

"Okay, a guy with a gun. That sounds like my department, not yours." Noah informed us.

"What about his parents?" Stiles asked. "What happened to them?"

"I-I don't know. That's all I remember." Scott said, softly shaking his head. "But, I got this feeling."

"Feeling?" I repeated. "Good or bad?"

"What kind of feeling?" Sherriff Stilinski questioned.

"They're coming back." Alex spoke up. We all turned to face the younger boy. Alex looked up to us with fear. "They're coming for me."

I watched as Lydia gently ran her hands over the broken windshield of Alex's family car. She stared at it before she opened the driver's door and went in. I held back a groan and followed her motion, opening the passenger door. With a sigh, she placed her hands on the steering wheel and closed her eyes. She opened her eyes and looked at the rear view mirror.