Flannels

If I Could Fly - One Direction

After tending my wounds, Scott and I went back to his house. We were quiet the whole ride home. Scott stopped his motorbike, turning it off. I took off my helmet and got off. I handed it to Scott and started to walk towards the front of the house when I saw someone standing there.

"Sherriff?" I crinkled my eyebrows and walked towards him. "Everything okay?"

"You guys were right." Sherriff Stilinski said, clutching onto a maroon colored fabric. "I remembered Stiles. I remember my son."

"You do." I beamed.

"Lydia came over after I told her about the closed off room." Sheriff Stilinski licked his lips. "It turned out to be Stiles'. She was able to see it right away. It took me a while. I kept denying it, no matter how much proof you guys told me."

"Hey," I placed a hand on his shoulder. "You believe it now. You know Stiles is real. That he's your son. That is all that matters."

"His jersey is what made me remember." Sherriff Stilinski held up the maroon fabric. He held it in front of me. I looked at it, my heart swelling. "Take it. Stiles would want you to have it."

"Before he claims it back as his own." I chuckled, taking the jersey. Tears welled up in my eyes as I ran my finger over the number twenty-four. "Gods, I miss him."

"You know what this means, right?" Sherriff Stilinski smirked.

"Uh, I can finally steal is flannels without him telling me no?" I guessed.

"I-well, yeah, I guess so, huh?" Sherriff Stilinski laughed. "But I meant to say, that you can go back to calling me Noah."

"But that still feels weird." I whined. "It took me three months to finally even say your name."

"Exactly. That's why you practice it, until we get Stiles back." Sherriff Stilinski placed a hand on my shoulder. "You can drop by tomorrow morning if you like."

"To steal his flannel? Yes please!" I grinned.

"I meant to see his room."

"Oh, well that too."

After making Scott stop at Sherriff Stilinski's house to steal one of Stiles' flannels, we went straight to the police station to meet up with Lydia, Malia, Liam, and Peter. Beacon Hills' population was speedily decreasing and we need to come up with a plan. We were currently in front of the Sherriff's office discussing Scott's plan to save Stiles.

"You're going to bite Stiles?" Lydia said in disbelief.

"I'm not too keen on it either." I mumbled, fiddling with the cuff of Stiles' flannel.

"To get him through the rift." Scott sighed. "It's the only way."

"Just to clarify," Peter started pacing around, "are you planning on biting everyone in the train station?"

"With Stiles back, he'll be able to help us figure out a plan." Scott explained, his hands on top of a Deputy's desk.

"He's good at that." Malia stated. I nodded along, leaning against the wall.

"So the plan is to get Stiles to come up with a plan." Peter said.

"You can shut up now." Malia told her dad.

"Malia, look around. We're the only ones left in Beacon Hills. If they take us, Lydia," Peter went on. Lydia rolled her eyes. "Will be the only one left to haunt the place."