I'm Still Not His Favorite

I Won't Let You Go - Switchfoot

Malia grabbed Theo and threw him onto the ground. She straddled his stomach and threw punches at him. Each time she punched his nose, Malia growled. Blood started to come out of his nose as he winced in pain. Theo didn't even put up a fight. He just allowed her to keep punching him.

"It's okay, you don't have to stop." Theo whispered, closing his eyes. I furrowed my brows at his response.

"Trust me. I won't." Malia gritted out, flicking out her claws. Theo's eyes widened.

"Maybe we should intervene." I looked at Scott. He nodded and ran towards Malia.

"Malia, enough!" Scott grabbed a hold of Malia's wrist. Liam grabbed her other arm and the two dragged her away from Theo. Pursing my lips together, I hesitantly walked towards Theo and extended his hand out. He warily looked up at me. "Hey!"

"Are you going to take it or not? I'm trying to push pass all the bad things you've done to us and be nice." I grumbled out. Theo slowly nodded and grabbed my hand. I pulled him up to his feet. Malia growled a few feet behind us. I turned to see Liam and Scott struggling to keep her away from Theo.

"Slow down, okay?" Scott told Malia. She calmed down a bit. "He's going back in the ground."

"You can't." Liam protested. "He remembers Stiles."

"What?" I breathed out, looking at Theo. The Chimera sent me a sheepishly smile, the blood still running down his lips.

"Nevah remembers Stiles. Scott remembers Stiles. Lydia and I remember Stiles." Malia hissed.

"The Dread Doctors knew all about the Wild Hunt." Liam explained. "He can help us."

"Or he could kill us." Scott rebutted.

"He better not." I turned to glare at him. "I'll just escape Elysium and haunt his ass with Nico."

"He's my responsibility. Noshiko gave me the sword." Liam slightly raised Kira's katana.

"Maybe she shouldn't have. Liam, I'm not blaming you or anything. I'm just saying I still don't trust Theo." I narrowed my eyes at Theo.

"It's so awkward when Mom and Dad fight." Theo smiled. I punched his shoulder. He yelped, grasping the area. "What was that for?"

"Shut up!" Scott yelled.

"You're right. All three of you." Hayden walked towards Liam, Malia, and Scott. "If Theo tries anything, we'll send him back to the Skinwalkers. But for now-"

"He goes back now." Scott interrupted.

"Except Liam's the one with the sword." Theo stated.

"Shut up!" We all told him. Scott pointed towards Liam and the two walked out of the room. Malia stepped forward. Hayden cut her off.

"Malia." Hayden warned.

"Can you give me a second alone with Theo?" Malia asked, glaring at the Chimera.

"Why?" Hayden whispered.

"So I can kill him." Malia told her.

"Okay, look, I know that there's mixed feelings all around." Theo started. "But I might be your only option to stop the Wild Hunt."

"Let's kill him." Malia insisted.

"Malia." I shook my head. "He can help us find Stiles."

"Nevah, Stiles told us to go to Canaan and we did. He wasn't there." Malia said.