I Don't Know

Do You Remember - Jay Sean ft. Sean Paul and Lil Jon

I sighed as I lazily sat on the ground. Scott, Liam and I were at the lacrosse fields at school. It was late at night and the only thing giving us the ability to see clearly were the stadium lights surrounding the field. Scott was currently in goal and Liam was throwing shots at him. The two werewolves wanted to practice. For what? I have no clue. These two were the best on the team.

"Is that Lady Nevah?"

I furrowed my eyebrows. What? Do Scott and Liam hear this? I looked at the two werewolves to see them laughing and throwing the ball around.

"Why does she smell of the sea?"

Slowly standing up, I looked around the fields to see if I could see anyone...or anything.

"Can't stop to chat with her boys. We've gotta keep running."

"What the?" I mumbled to myself, furiously looking around for the voices. Nothing. I didn't see a thing. Scott paused as he used his net to pick up the ball.

"Did you feel that?" Scott asked.

"I didn't feel anything." I honestly told him.

"Feel what?" Liam looked at the two of us.

"Thought I heard something." Scott kept looking over his shoulder.

"Wait, you did? I did too." I said with wide eyes. Liam and Scott both faced me.

"Like what?"

"Some...I don't even know honestly. I just heard some people say my name. But the weird thing is they called me Lady Nevah. Only horses, pegasi, and the other marine animals call me that." I explained.

"That's not what I heard. Do you want to talk more about it?" Scott frowned. I shook my head. He sent me a small smile and nodded. "Forget it. All right? Let's keep goin', Liam."

Fiddling with his lacrosse stick, he threw the ball to Liam. The beta easily caught it.

"Or we could call it." Liam shrugged.

"We gotta work on your back shots." Scott informed him, getting into positon.

"Why?" Liam said, fidgeting with his lacrosse stick.

"Liam. They suck." Scott answered. I looked at Scott with confusion. Liam wasn't a bad player.

"What are you talkin' about?" Liam shook his head, looking at Scott with perplexity.

"Your back shots. Which suck." I looked at Scott with bewilderment.

"Uh...Scott, Liam's back shots don't-"

"No, no. It's okay, Nev." Liam cut me off. "I need to work on my back shots."

Picking up a ball with his stick, Liam sent me a sarcastic smile. I groaned. This better not go bad. Liam did a back shot, the ball sailing through the air. Scott couldn't even catch the ball. I bit back a giggle. Liam smiled at me before he got another ball. He continued to do more back shots as Scott failed to catch any on them. All of the balls that Liam had shot were in the net.

"I must've been thinkin' of someone else." Scott muttered.

"Yeah." Liam picked up the last ball and lightly threw it at Scott who easily caught it. "Maybe someone else who should be captain?"

"We'll make it." Scott walked towards Liam. Suddenly, the lights turned off. Scott turned to face one of the lights.

"Well, guess we have to go now." Liam declared.