Lots And Lots of Kisses

Fire And Fury - Skillet

My heart stopped. Sprinting, I went straight towards the girls' locker room. Why the hell is he in here? I glanced through the window to see a Ghost Rider pull out a gun. Stiles backed up, staring at him. The Ghost Rider pointed the gun at Stiles' forehead. Stiles fluttered his eyes shut. And that's when I decided to be dramatic. I kicked open the door. Stiles turned to face me.

"Hey Corpse Face! Step away from my boyfriend!" I yelled, a smirk playing on my lips. The Ghost Rider turned to face me. Using that as an opening, I held my sword like a javelin. Then I threw it. It hit the Ghost Rider in the chest, causing him to fall to the ground. He didn't get back up.

"Oh, my God!" Stiles jumped back.

"Stiles." My voice cracked, tears springing in my eyes.

He nodded, rushing towards me. I ran at him, wrapping my arms around his neck as he cupped my face. Our lips clashed. Tears streamed down my face as we kissed passionately. Our lips moved in synch. Slowly, I drew back, gasping for air.

"Oh my gods. You're here." I ran my fingers over his lips, my lower lip trembling. Stiles smiled at me, tears welling up in his eyes as he rubbed his thumb over my cheekbones. "You're really here."

"I'm here." Stiles pecked my cheek and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into a hug. I choked out a sob, placing my head in the crook of his neck. He pressed his cheek on top of my head, giving me a squeeze. "Wait a minute, is this my flannel?"

"No." I immediately said. Stiles drew back, placing his hands on my shoulders.

"Uh, yes it is." He squinted his eyes at me. "That's my flannel."

"No it isn't." I shook my head.

"Nev, yes it is. This is my favorite flannel." Stiles perked an eyebrow at me.

"Nope. It's mine." I grinned.

"Nev, no it isn't-"

"Shut up." I cut him off, pressing my lips against his once more. Stiles let out a surprised moan. "It's mine."

"Okay, fine. You can have it." Stiles breathed out, pressing his forehead against mine.

"Really?"

"So it is mine!"

"Oh my gods, Stiles! Seriously?!" I huffed out. Stiles' lips twitched into a smile. Narrowing my eyes at him, I smacked his shoulder.

"Ow! What the hell was that for?" Stiles whined, clutching his sore arm.

"For telling me you loved me when you were being taken." I wagged my finger at him, my eyes watering again. "You were gone for three months, Stiles. Three months. I-I thought I lost you."

"I thought I lost you, too." Stiles softly said, lacing his fingers with mine. He pressed his lips against mine once more. "Do you know what this means?"

"Uh...no."

"After we save Beacon Hills, I get to kiss you. A lot." Stiles stupidly grinned, his eyes twinkling.

"Hate to burst you bubble buddy," I tapped his shoulder," as much as I want to kiss the hell out of you, we have to push that thought aside."

"We better go and help Scott." Stiles nodded. "That one evil German dude managed to merge our world and the Ghost Riders' together. He has them under his control or something."

"Okay," I nodded. I went to the Ghost Rider and yanked my sword out of his chest.

"That's utterly disgusting." Stiles' lips curled in disgust. I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hand.