I Think I Loved Him

Looking Glass - Stone Sour

I looked at Lydia with confusion. Lydia was still staring at me. Her lips were tightly pressed together. Why was she staring at me like that? Malia glanced in between Lydia and I.

"Why are you looking at Nevah like that?" Malia asked.

"What?" Lydia blinked.

"You're staring at me like I should know something..." I trailed off. "Should I know something?"

"I-uh...don't remember." Lydia furrowed her eyebrows together. "Weird."

"Okay, is it just me or have we been saying 'I don't know' or 'I don't remember' too much today?" I questioned. "Why do I have the feeling that we a missing something here?"

"No, I have been thinking the same thing." Lydia nodded. Malia looked at the both of us as if we were crazy.

"Uh, no. It's just you two." She paused, getting lost in her thoughts. The bell rang, informing that the three of us are late. "I think. I don't know."

"We can talk about this later, okay? We need to get to class." Lydia told us.

"I'll talk to Scott then. Maybe he has an idea on what's going on." I bit my lip, adjusting my backpack.

"Okay, then text us what he says just in case we can't talk to him about it during classes. We don't see you until after school." Lydia agreed.

"Yeah, and if one of us end up finding something, text the rest of us." Malia started to back away. I nodded and she smiled. Spinning on her heels she started walking towards her class. Lydia followed, leaving me standing on the sidewalk alone. What...or who could we be forgetting?

The last bell rang, releasing us from school. Quickly stuffing my things into my bag, I zipped up my backpack and ran out the door. Mrs. Adcock scolded me, but I ignored her. I shoved past people as I tried to look for the True Alpha in the crowded hallway. Tip toeing, I finally saw Scott existing through the school's entrance.

"Scott! Wait, hold up!" I yelled, running out of the building. Scott stopped in his tracks and turned to face me. I sighed in relief, slowing down to a jog before stopping next to him. "I need to talk to ya."

"Okay." Scott perked an eyebrow. The two of us started to walk towards his bike. "Is there something wrong?"

"You know how I had that anxiety attack last night?"

"Yeah, what about it?" Scott stopped and looked at me with worry. "You didn't have another attack during school, did you?"

"No, but Lydia had a Banshee moment." I told him. Scott took out his keys as he grabbed one of the helmets off of his bike. "She almost got hit by a car by walking onto the road."

"Why didn't she tell me this?" Scott asked, handing me a helmet. I grabbed it and started to fasten the straps.

"I don't know." I honestly shrugged. "I think she is still trying to found out what happened. All she said was that she was trying to remember."

"Remember what?" Scott finished putting on his helmet. He climbed on to his motorbike and placed the key in the ignition.

"I don't know. Oh, and that's another thing." I added, mounting the bike. I wrapped my arms around Scott's middle. "It seems as if we are all forgetting something...or someone."

"I'll ask Deaton about it at work tonight. I have to show him something else anyways." Scott said as he turned the ignition on.