Chapter 6: Hogsmeade

Draco's P.O.V

I woke up to see Hermione in my arms. I remembered that we had the day off due to yesterday's...events. I craned my neck downward and smelled her sweet smell and grinned. I remembered she had my green pajama shirt. Lucky me I thought. I'm stuck with the sexiest girl I've seen in my life and she is in my shirt.

I admired the light reflecting off of her  fair complexion from head to toe. I looked at her and thought of kissing her cheek but I hesitated. 'No' I thought to myself. I stopped and looked at her face. One of her eyes opened and she smiled.

"I knew you'd watch me sleep." she said. She batted her eyelashes and looked at me. I felt something explode inside of me and I felt my brain shut down. I couldnt come up with one of my many infamous comebacks and sat there looking like an idiot.

"You want this don't you?" she whispered seductively. She bit her lip, clearing thinking, and said,

"No."

I squeezed her tight to my chest and her smell intoxicated me. Her smell was my like personal stash of drugs. Weed, Heroine, Marijuana, you name it; she was it.

   "Admit it!" I jokingly yelled at her. I looked in her warm brown eyes and she gave me that beautiful smile of hers. She started blinking rapidly and I got the impression that she was about to cry, but no tears came.

   "Are you okay?" I asked her. She bit her lip and looked at me. She stared into my eyes and I realized we were inching closer to each other.

"Neville is dead because of me." and with this she broke out into tears. I placed my lips on her forehead and gave her a reassuring hug.

   "No Hermione, it was Pansy's fault. Neville was killed by her, not you." My words seemed to barely lift her spirits as she wiped her runny nose on my shirt. I sighed and made a mental note to make sure I washed it after she took it off.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Hermione's P.O.V
   I woke up from my nap and I remembered it was Saturday. Which meant we were going to Hogsmeade. I got up without bothering Draco's peaceful sleep, and I grabbed the invisible cloak from my trunk and walked into the bathroom. I looked at myself and saw Draco walk in behind me.

"You feeling any better?" he asked me.

"Not necessarily. I wish I could play music to lift up this mood I'm in," I sighed and grabbed my toothbrush when I heard Draco mutter a spell. Suddenly, music came out from the tip of his wand. He extended his hand out to me.
"May I have this dance?" he asked, causing me to chuckle and nod my head.

We began dancing, to music together. He extended his arm and I took it, and he twirled me around. I giggled a little because we were dancing in a bathroom. His hands slipped down to my waist on accident and he immediately took his hands off my hips, and I missed their warmth.

"My apologies my lady." He bowed and smiled that beautiful smile for me and kissed my hand.

   "Thank you for letting me have that dance Miss Granger. Now please, get dressed. I would like to have some time with you before everyone leaves to Hogwarts." My heart skipped a few beats and I felt myself blushing when he left. I got in the shower and started washing my body then finished and picked up my shampoo. Then I realized, I forgot my clothes. I knew I had to call Draco because there was no other way for my clothes to be here because I had forgotten my wand under my pillow.

   "Draco!" I yelled, and in no time he was in the bathroom.

   "What's wrong Hermione?" he asked while looking around frantically. I hoped the shower curtains were covering me because I was blushing furiously with him just being in the room. If he saw me like this... I snapped back to reality and cleared my throat.