PREVIEW!

Hello guys/girls and I just wanted to say, thanks for all the support for Dramione's 7th year and even though the book is done with, I'm more than happy to answer questions about the future or any ol' questions. Now without further ado, Here's a preview of "Death Eater For Sale".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was a year after the Battle of Hogwarts and Hermione Granger and Ronald Weasley were engaged. Ginny Weasley and Harry Potter had gotten married and have a baby on the way. Neville Longbottom and Luna Lovegood have also gotten married and are trying for a child, but they aren't successful yet. 

Hermione became rich after pitching her S.P.E.W campaign and she's currently changing the Wizarding World. Ronald currently is a Auror alongside Harry. 

Previous Death Eaters have scattered and some have been caught. Rumor has it: They are selling the captured Death Eaters to Wizards/Witches and they could do whatever they want with them.
Hermione is currently happy with her life but she has nightmares of Bellatrix torturing her and permanently etching "MUDBLOOD" onto her skin. She doesn't tell Ron because she's afraid he will do something and she doesn't want his help. Her past haunts her and gives her a minor depression. 

The Golden Trio still are as close as ever, but the only thing that is different is: They don't go to Hogwarts anymore. This is a whole new ball game to them. And so far, they are all doing pretty well. Will it stay like that?