Chapter 11: Liquid Luck

Ron's P.O.V

   McGonagall talked to me and I somehow convinced her to believe me. I thought she had more brains than that, but I guess I was wrong.

"Mister Weasley, I know you probably did the things Miss Granger told us, but I have no evidence of you doing it. So, you will have a month's detention starting tomorrow. Any slip ups and you're expelled. Am I clear?" she said.

"Yes Headmistress." I grunted. Damn her. I would have to come up with a plan that would break Hermione. She would come back to me. I would kill to get her back. And if I had to, I would.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Hermione's P.O.V

I woke up and Draco was still sleeping. I got up quietly and cast a quick 'Muffliato' on Draco. I grabbed a green t-shirt with some distressed jeans and headed to the bathroom.

   After turning on the shower, I slowly stripped off my clothes. I felt uneasy. It reminded me of Ron yesterday. I shuddered and finished stripping myself. I hopped in the shower and began to wash my body when I heard the door slam open.

   "Hermione!" Draco screamed. My heart rate went up and I peeked out of the curtains.

   "Yes?" I whispered in a tiny voice. I felt slightly more uncomfortable when he turned and walked over to the curtain before stopping short.

   "Bloody hell Hermione. I woke up and you weren't there," he chuckled. "I'm glad you're okay, I thought..." he left his words hanging in the air and looked away from me.

   "Sorry Hermione, I'll be outside." he muttered before shutting the door. I allowed myself to breathe and finish showering. I finished dressing myself before sighing, closing my eyes, and walking out.

   "Why hello Hermione." I heard a familiar voice say. It sounded male. I opened my eyes to see a Slytherin male in our room. It took me mere seconds to realize who it was.

   "Theodore Nott, what are you doing in here?" I growled and Draco grabbed my hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze. I let out a deep breath and he started to talk.

   "Why nice to see you too Hermione Granger." he smirked. What was with Slytherins and their smirks?

   "I'm here just to see if I could join in on the shagging between you and our dear Draco." he chuckled. I blushed and tried to glower at him but it was pathetic.

   "I did not shag Draco for your information. So you can go ahead and get the hell out." I spat. But, I thought how he was in bed. I always heard he was the Slytherin Prince. If his kisses were so-

   'Snap out of it Hermione!' I reminded myself. I rolled my shoulders in circles and smiled at Theo.

   "Stay as long as you'd like. I have to go," I grinned before picking up my bag and wand then shutting the door behind me. I heard Draco yell at Theo and I laughed a little.

   When I got to the Great Hall, I realized I had no one to sit next to. Ron was smiling at me from the Gryffindor table and waved me over. I felt like throwing up all over him. How could he smile at me when he tried to take advantage of me? I shook my head violently and took a seat next to Blaise.

   "Hi Hermione. I heard what happened yesterday and Ron's pretty screwed up in the head if he thinks you'll sit with him." he said patting my back. I couldn't help but laugh because Blaise understood how I had felt when Ron waved me over.

   "Thanks Blaise. So how was your day?" I said casually before his mouth dropped open. I looked at him with surprise and picked up a piece of pancake with my fork.