Chapter 14: The Shower Fantasy

(A/N THIS SCENE CONTAINS EXPLICIT SMUT. THIS IS NOT FOR YOUNGER READERS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Hermione's P.O.V

We stood in the shower snogging for at least 3 minutes. He cupped my breasts and I moaned as he squeezed them. Excitement shot through my body and I couldn't believe I was about to shag Draco Malfoy. He let go of my breast and I bent down. The water poured down on arse, but I couldn't care less.

I looked at his length and my eyes widened. It was huge. I thought someone who was really cocky wouldn't actually have a big thing themselves.

"Amazed are you Granger?" he smirked and I smiled. Classic Draco. He could tease you anytime; even when you were about to shag each other.

I pumped his length with my hand and I heard a groan gurgle in the back of his throat.  I bent down and I licked the tip of his length and put it in my mouth. I bobbed up and down, choking from time to time for about 5 minutes.

"Granger, who the hell did you shag before me? They must've had a hell of a time." he breathed uneasily. I could tell I did a good job because he had a huge erection.

"I'm still a virgin. I haven't shagged anyone." I murmured and he stared at me.

"You're saying that you and the Weasel never shagged?", he said and I nodded, "Even better for me then!" I laughed at his excited self and he called his wand and it came to his hand.

He placed a spell on me, which I guess was to prevent me from becoming pregnant, and another to take away some of the pain. Then, he threw his wand again.

"Hermione, this will hurt a little. Say 'Slytherin' if it's too much." he said and I giggled. Of course it'd be Slytherin. Cocky bastard...

I put my hands on the wall and felt hot water pour down my arse and down my thighs. It was a pleasurable thing and his length inside of me would be even more pleasurable.

He carefully grinded on me and I was moaning. He kissed my collarbone before sliding down to top of my breasts and sucking on them earning a moan from me.

He kissed down my stomach then trailed kisses on my thighs, hopping from one thigh to the other. I was practically going to explode if he didn't hurry up and take me.

"Please do it already Draco." I said, tired of foreplay, before he slammed his length fully into me. I screamed first out of pain then it melted into pleasure and he went faster. We synchronized in pace and I couldn't hold it anymore.

"Draco I'm going to..." I moaned and I felt a sticky liquid come out of me.

He lifted me up onto his length and the water didn't even bother me anymore. He slowly thrusted into me and before increasing the pace.

"Draco." I was moaning over and over. The water felt good against me and I was bubbling with heat. It felt like I was in heaven and Draco was there with me. I dug my fingers into his back and I knew I'd leave marks. He groaned my name over and over but didn't stop. His eyes were focused on me and I leaned in for kisses now and then.

"Granger, I'm going to..." he said before he came. He turned off the shower and we walked out of the shower and dried off with our towels.

"Round 2?" I said and he flashed me a grin.

"I thought you'd never ask." he said before carrying me to the bed.

"This time Hermione, it'll be all about you." he said and I wondered what he meant until he lowered his head in-between my thighs and sent me on a whole 'nother level of pleasure.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Blaise's P.O.V (YAY NEW P.O.V!)

I took a seat down at the Slytherin table and saw that everyone else was here except for Draco and Hermione. I was still mad at Draco for breaking our promise.

He knew I'd always liked Hermione and If she ever broke up with the Weasel, that I could make the move on her. He made the move first and I was angry at that. But, at least she hung out with me more, ever since she started dating Draco.

I saw Hermione walk into the Great Hall and she was absolutely glowing. It was no ordinary glow and I was horrified because I knew what glow it was. It was the after sex glow. I knew that well since I used to see Draco's shags walk around with that glow on their faces. Now, Hermione had it.

"Hello Blaise." she greeted with kind eyes before sitting down and I couldn't help but smile at her. She was absolutely beautiful and breath-taking.

"Where's Draco?" I asked before taking a bit of the jelly toast in front of me. She failed to hide a smile before turning to me.

"He overslept. He'll be down in a few minutes, don't worry." she said before giving me a hug. I wrapped my arms around her and squeezed her tightly. I would never get to do this as much as I wanted to and it killed me. Then, Draco walked it with the after glow on his face too.

"Morning Blaise." he said before taking the seat next to Hermione. I wanted to say something to him but I couldn't in front of Hermione. I just smiled and waved to him before stuffing my face with oatmeal.

"I'd love to stay with you guys but I have a test today and I was too busy last night so I couldn't study. So, if you need me I'll be at the Library." she said before kissing Draco and running off. This was my chance.

"Draco." I said and he turned to look at me. 'God how would he take this? Would he care? Would he prevent me from seeing Hermione?' I thought. i took a deep breath and closed my eyes before reopening them.

"Do you remember our deal about Hermione and if she broke up with the Weasel? I let you slide but now, it's too much." I said and he frowned.

"Yes, but what do you mean it's too much now?" he asked in a surprised tone and I could tell he had no idea what was about to say.

"Did you shag Hermione last night?" I asked and a quick grin spread across his face.

"How did you know?" he asked still grinning. I felt hot because he had no respect for our rule and he didn't care at all. He had Hermione and that was all that mattered to him.

"She reeks of the after glow of sex. And so do you but yours is much more bearable." I said before he frowned once more.

"Blaise, if you like Hermione still then I'm sorry, she's mine. She wouldn't exchange me for anyone." he smirked before taking off.

I took off 3 minutes later and went to the abandoned girls bathroom. Once i got there I was greeted by crying.

"Hello Myrtle. What's the problem today?" I asked nicely and she popped out and told me some long story about how Harry Potter was back at Hogwarts and was going to marry Ginny Weasley. She also said that she was awful for Harry and I agreed on that.

After she finished, I checked my potion and grinned. It was almost done. And just in the nick of time! I walked out of the bathroom and smiled at my devious plan. If Draco wanted to play dirty, then I'd return the favor.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Hey guys!I got some smut in this chapter and I hoped you liked it. I'm not good at writing them but I hope you liked them. I added Blaise's P.O.V because I thought it was only fair. I'm thinking of writing another Dramoine fanfic sooner or later so keep your eyes peeled on my profile! Comments/Shares/Votes are appreciated!
Xoxo
Alayna<3