Chapter 8: The Great Hall

(Still Hermione's P.O.V)

   "Ginny?!" I screamed. So many thoughts went through my head. How was Ginny here? What was she doing? Why was she taking pictures of us?

   "How could you!!" she screamed at me.

   "What the hell do you mean?! Your the one taking pictures and stalking us!" I growled. Tears started forming in her eyes and I felt bad. But, not bad enough to let her go.

   "You cheated on Ron! He loves you and this is how you repay him!" she screamed. I forgot all about Ron.

   Ron and I got in a fight after the battle and he said something like 'I hate you and I hope you die.' Pretty childish words, but nevertheless, it hit me hard. He never sent any owls to me apologizing or made any contact. I did not feel sorry for anything.

   "Did Ron not tell you Ginny? About what happened after the battle?" I asked. She looked at me with confusion and shook her head.

   "Ron and I got in a fight. He doesn't love me anymore." I sighed. I felt tears well up in my eyes, but I wouldn't let them fall. She looked at me and frowned.

"You're lying." she hissed. I considered that if I smacked her it would talk some sense into her, but no that wouldn't be the right way. The tears started flowing out of my eyes and I stared at her.

"Why don't you send a freaking owl and ask Ron?! I'm sure he would tell you every detail now about he wished I was dead and didn't even say sorry to me." I sobbed. The emotions were overwhelming. Draco walked next to me and placed my hand in his as a attempt at comforting me.

"I would never do that to Hermione." he said. Ginny looked like she could have thrown a nasty Boogey-Bat hex at him.

"Fine! I will go owl him all the pictures I've taken of you two!" she screamed. She had more pictures of us?

"Wait.. what are you talking about?" I asked.

"I took pictures of you guys in the Library and when you walk in the hallways." she smirked. She must have lost her mind. Was she really going to send Ron pictures of us walking? It wouldn't have even been a big deal, we could simply say we were doing HeadBoy/HeadGirl duties. I was going to ask her a question of how she thought that would help her case against me, but she turned around and ran. I was about to run after her, but Draco put his hand on my shoulder.

"Draco she has evidence!" I screamed. He shook his head and smiled.

"You and I both know that could hardly pass as evidence. Even if it does, let that stupid Weasley know that you're mine." he said before pulling me into a deep kiss.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Draco's P.O.V

   Hermione was still shaken up by Ginny's rampage yesterday, so we had a little chat about what was happening between up.

(Flashback to chat)

   "Draco...Ginny is going to tell everyone about...us." she whimpered.

   "Hermione, do you think I care what that looney Weasley thinks? I don't care what people think about us because you are mine and everyone should fuc- uhm know it." I argued. She held onto me and buried her face into my chest.

   "Shhh." I cooed, swaying her back and forth. She fell asleep in my arms and I threw the blanket over our body.

(Back to the present)

   Hermione was awake before I was.

   "Are you okay Hermione?" I asked sleepily. She smiled and me and kissed me. We kept the kiss, savoring every second of it, despite our morning breath. She manuevered her way to her being on top of me while still holding our kiss.

   "Since when did you have moves Miss Granger?" I chuckled. She gave me her angelic smile and I felt happy. Something that only Hermione could give me. I realized that walking with Hermione to the Great Hall would be amazing. I placed my hands on her hips and smiled.

   "I have to shower, and so do you." I said before rolling her over. "Don't wanna smell bad when we go down together." I joked. After we both had took  showers, separately of course, we got out and interlocked our hands then walked down the stairs together.

   "You ready?" I asked her.

   "Ready." she replied. We walked through the noisy dinning doors and then everything wasn't so loud. People stared at us from every table. I tightened my grip on her hand and she gave me a weak smile.

   "Can I sit with you at your table?" she asked me. I rubbed her cheek and nodded. We sat down at the Slytherin table and Blaise looked at me crazily.

   "Are you crazy mate? Bringing a Gryffindor to our table!" he shouted. Blaise was such a bloody idiot. He's brought many girls from different tables to ours and I never said anything about it.

   "How about the girls you bring to our table? Why does it matter if I bring her here? It's no different than you bringing your own girls." I protested.

   "Well, my girls aren't Gryffindor! They are better than that!" he spat. Anger flowed through my veins and I wanted to rip his throat out, but everyone was watching. But maybe a crowd wouldn't be so bad...

   "You're right, your girls aren't Gryffindor. Hermione is better than any girl you will ever get Blaise." I growled. Blaise shut up but still glared at me. Hermione tapped my shoulder and I turned around to look at her.

   "Please don't fight with your friends over me." she whimpered. I rubbed my forefinger on her cheek and smiled. Gasps erupted from the room and I guessed they were shocked that I could smile.

   "Alright." I said. I picked up a piece of bacon and ate it. I was full already and I could tell she was too.

   "Let's go?" I asked her. She smiled and nodded. I took her hand and we walked out of the dinning hall, together. Just like I had always dreamed. And there was no way I was going to let anyone ruin it.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Sorry for the short chapter guys! I wanted to end it just like that, so I had to end it early. Also, I wanted to give a special thanks to @rom_lovegood for voting on my stories and reading them! I love you guys and hope you enjoyed this chapter. (As ALWAYS△⃒⃘ ) Comments/Votes/Anything is appreciated!
Xoxo
Alayna<3