Chapter 16: Astronomy Tower Suicide

Draco's P.O.V

Hermione was still shaken up from the incident with Blaise yesterday. I wanted to kill him on the spot when I spotted her naked. But damn she was hot when she was furious...

But I had no time to think about that too much because I had to prove that I was indeed myself. When she found out it was me and revealed a naked Blaise, I wanted to laugh. But, I also wanted to throw a bunch of crucios at his ignorance.

Then again, I didn't want to scare Hermione and I didn't want to be like the rest of the Death Eaters. They all were caught and ended up in bad places. I bet they all regret serving the Dark Lord now that he's dead.

   I woke up to see Hermione sleeping with tear stains all over her cheeks. I felt terrible for her because she had to experience hell and back and I couldn't help her. I wanted to hold her hand and walk her through the fire, but I couldn't.  I was so angry at Blaise and myself for letting this happen and I needed to cool off.

   I hopped out of bed and I left my wand on the bed. I didn't want my wand anywhere near me when I was this angry. I would probably do something stupid and I couldn't risk it with Hermione being in the next room. 

I walked over to the white tile bathroom. It was exactly like the prefect bathroom and I was amazed. Who knew Blaise had a hell of an imagination? I took off my clothes and stepped into the shower. Then I turned around and spread shampoo into my hair.

   The cold water ran down my skin and I shuddered because it was cold. I was going to turn around and change its temperature when it changed from cold to warm and a pair of arms wrapped around my stomach.

   'Hermione.' I thought.

   "Morning Draco." she whispered in my ear seductively before taking some shampoo out of my hair and putting it in hers. I smiled and took more shampoo from the bottle and scrubbed it in her hair. She would smell like me after this which actually isn't bad since she's mine.

   She picked up my body wash and rubbed it all over her body. I couldn't help but stare at her perfectly curved body. She noticed me staring and smiled before walking closer to me.

She wrapped herself around me and some soap came off her and onto me.

   We held the hug and just let the water drip down our bodies and didn't go anywhere. I kept scrubbing the shampoo in her hair and she spread the body wash on me. I let her wash everything off first and then she helped me finish washing myself. I turned off the shower and we stepped out together.

   "Draco about yester-" she started before I smashed my lips into hers. She stood on her tip-toes and I placed her on a counter. I trailed kisses on her collarbone and started to bite her. I knew those would leave marks and I smiled selfishly.

   She pulled me closer until my face was in her breasts. I bit her breasts too and realized how much I loved doing this to her. I made my way down to her stomach and she started to squirm before laying back entirely. She gave up her dominance and was now the submissive.

   I made my way all the way to her belly button and I skipped to her thighs. I planted a bunch of kisses on her thighs and she started to moan. I lifted up her legs onto my chest and shoulders and began to work.

   "Draco!" she moaned continuously and I loved to see her flush like this. She was so beautiful and I wanted to make her happy. After I finished, I picked her up and carried her to the bed. We took things off from then and I know you can guess what happened.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Blaise's P.O.V

   I sped through the hallways until I got to the room I wanted. I slammed the door behind me and I hoped no one heard the door slam. I rushed up the small flight of stars and stared out at the stars.

   I squeezed the small piece of parchment in my hand and sighed. I climbed on the ledge and stared down at the ground. Then, I started to fly.

   Or actually falling is the correct word for my situation. The ground kept getting closer and closer to where it was only a few feet away. I closed my eyes and waited for the impact that would release me from all this torture. And then, it came.
I was free at last.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Hermione's P.O.V

   Draco and I kissed goodbye when we headed to our separate classes. I walked outside and headed to Hagrid's when I saw a huge group of students surrounding something. I saw a body on the ground and saw Blaise's lifeless body laying on the ground. I ran into the circle and saw Blaise covered in blood. The Astronomy Tower was above us.
Blaise had jumped off the Astronomy Tower and killed himself. And it was all my fault.

   Professor McGonagall came up to me and put a note in my hand.

   "This was found in Mr. Zambini's pocket and he addressed it to you. After you read it, I'll need you to come with me and explain why Mr. Zambini might have done this." she said before walking off to shoo students to class.

   I looked at the small parchment and read the small paragraph on there.

Hermione,

Im sorry for trying to manipulate you the other day. I'm in love with you and I can't have you and this is the only way to stop me from loving you. Tell Draco I said I'm sorry that I couldn't be the best man at his wedding.
Love,
Blaise

There were blood stains on the parchment and I fell to the ground and cried. Blaise was dead because of me.

I'm officially a murderer.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Guys we have 200 reads!!! Thank you ever so much! So Blaise is dead guys! How did you guys like the shower scene between Draco and Hermione? I thought I would just throw it in for fun. Anyways, thanks for the votes/comments/ideas (even though you guys DONT GIVE ME ANY IDEAS ) but thanks anyways.
Xoxo
Alayna <3