Chapter 10: Confronting Ron

Ron's P.O.V (YAY NEW POV!)

   I was completely screwed. I couldn't help myself yesterday. Seeing Hermione walking alone I knew I just had to see her. Ginny had sent me an owl talking about Draco and Hermione and that she didn't love me anymore. And yesterday, Hermione showed me that was true.

   I waited for them to come attack me or something. I most likely would be expelled, or sent to Azkaban at the most.

   They didn't come. I was worried that they were calling Azkaban so that someone could throw me behind bars. So I didn't sleep at all.

   I got ready then headed to breakfast when someone grabbed my wrists and twisted my arm.

   "Bloody hell mate!" I screamed and whirled around. It was that Death Eater, Draco. He twisted my arm in an uncomfortable position and I winced.

   "Mister Malfoy! You don't have to do that. We only came to talk with him." Mcgonagall said. He released me from his grip, but shot daggers at me with his eyes. I stretched out my arm then put it to my side.

   "Mister Weasley. I'm going to skip over all the baby talk and get straight to the point. Did you try to sexually harass Miss Granger last night?" she asked. I felt like I was sweating and my stomach started to turn. Should I tell the truth or lie?

   "Well yes. But, it's not sexually harassing because Hermione is my girlfriend." I replied. I hope that was good enough for her. Draco twitched and I could tell he wanted to murder me.

   "Mister Weasley, Hermione has informed us that you two broke up. Also, she didn't want to..." she coughed and I got the point.

   "So, she considers it sexually harassing her." she finished. I bit my lip and looked at her with confused eyes.

   "I'm sorry I didn't know that. I thought we were still dating." I innocently said. Then, Draco snapped.

   "You liar! She told me about your fight after the battle. She's not your girlfriend." he hissed at me. His hands were balled into a fist and I thought he was going to punch me.

   "Well we never said the words 'Im breaking up with you' so technically we are still dating." I smirked. His fists were whiter than usual and his teeth were clenched together.

   "When you said 'I hate you' that's like saying 'Im breaking up with you' to Hermione so you two aren't dating." he scowled at me.

   "Enough boys! Mister Weasley, you may go back to eating. We will talk later. Mister Malfoy, you go see Hermione." she said. Malfoy shot the dirtiest look at me and I flashed him a grin before walking to breakfast.

   Maybe, just maybe, I could get away with this.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Draco's P.O.V

   I wanted to smash that stupid Weasley's face and make it even uglier. He is going to get away with what he did to Hermione and he knew it. I knew it; Hermione didn't.

   When I got to the Hospital Wing, she was at the door already.

   "Hello beautiful." I grinned before kissing the corner of her mouth.

   "Hi Ferret. So, how did it go with Ron?" she said. I could tell she worried about Ron all day. She was going to be angry when she heard that he could possibly get off the hook.

   "Well, Headmistress and I talked to him," I bit my lip and put my arm around her waist, "She let him go back but she's going to talk to him later. He might get off the hook Hermione."

   I saw three emotions go through her face at once: anger, fear, sadness. She started shaking and I pulled her into a bear hug and she buried her face in my chest and sobbed.

   "I'm sorry 'Mione." I sighed. I ran my fingers through her hair in an attempt to bring her solace.

   "Draco, what will happen if he tries to..."she choked up again. Hatred for the Weasley erupted within me and I walked Hermione over to the bed. I laid her down then laid down next to her.

   "Hermione, I won't let that bloody idiot ever touch you again. I might just murder him if he looks at you." I growled. I heard her sniffle and let out a small laugh. I smiled and pulled her into a hug. We were so close that her breath tickled my neck.

   "God Draco, your breath smells." she giggled. I smiled and patted her back.

   "Well what should my breath smell like?" I asked. She looked at me and bit her lip before leaning into kissing me.

   "It should smell like chocolate or vanilla." she murmured on my mouth. I gasped and looked at her with surprise.

   "Dirty Hermione, where have you been all this time?" I joked and she laughed.

   "Flirting is so hard! Was that seductive?" she asked and I laughed even harder.

   "Hermione you don't need to flirt with me. You're already mine and yes that was very seductive. Also, I'm the flirty one in the relationship. You're the one that has arse." I grinned. She pouted her lip and put a stray hair back into place.

   "Well I could be the flirty one. And you are right, I'm the one with arse in the relationship." she frowned. I squeezed her arse and she squealed.

   "I could actually be the one with the bigger arse..." I murmured and she playfully punched my shoulder.

   "I'm just kidding!" I laughed before kissing her cheek.

"Hermione..." I whispered and she looked at me. She kissed my cheek and gave me a smile.

"Yes Draco?" she said in a sing-songy voice. I felt queasy inside. What if she said no? What if she doesn't like me? I interlaced our fingers and brought it up to her face and stroked her cheekbones.

"Hermione it's okay if you say no. I'll be okay, but will you be my girlfriend?" I mean, I never asked you out properly." I blurted out. That took her by surprise. She bit her lip and smiled a full on smile before grinning. It was beautiful and I wanted to see that smile again.

"Yes Draco, It would be an honor to be your girlfriend." she said before wrapping her arms around my neck. Relief spreading through me and I laughed on Hermione's shoulder and held her tighter.

"Mister Malfoy and Miss Granger, I have news about Mister Weasley." I heard someone say. We whirled our heads around to see the Headmistress standing in front of the bed. 'How long had she been there?' I wondered.

"Mister Weasley has been given detention for the whole month. If he slips up again, he will be expelled." she said. Hermione shook her head with anger.

"Headmistress, what if Ron tries to do it again?" she cried. McGonagall looked remorsefully at Hermione and I before sighing.

"We have no evidence that Mister Weasley did this so I'm afraid we couldn't expel him. I'm sorry Miss Granger. You can skip the rest of your classes today if you guys wish." she said before walking off.

Hermione looked like she wanted to cry and I hated it. I lifted her onto my back and she buried her face on my neck and held onto me with her arms. I gave her a piggyback ride out of the Hospital Wing.

   We received stares but I didn't care at all. They could go jump off the Astronomy Tower for all I cared. We walked past Weasley and I glared at him. Lucky for Hermione, she didn't see him. He scowled and walked away so I went to our common room.

   "Draco, you didn't have to-" I cut her off by kissing her abruptly. We were both too tired to change, so we laid down and she fell asleep lying on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her cheek before falling asleep myself.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

OH MY GLOB GUYS! One HUNDRED READS! You guys are sooo amazing! I never thought I would get 100 reads! I wanted to thank @Rom_lovegood again for reading my works and voting for them. Go read her Dramoine fan fiction (It's pretty good) Oh yeah, I also added Ron's P.O.V so I think I might use that for future references ;) Now, Comments/Votes/Ideas are ALWAYS⃒⃘ appreciated!
Xoxo
Alayna <3