Chapter 23: Remember

Hermione's P.O.V

   I woke up and I found myself in a room. It had red, gold, silver, and green. What an odd combination. But it worked. I was laying on the couch and I hopped up. Where am I?

   I walked around and I saw a trunk with a "H" emblem on it. Hogwarts is Home. I remembered. I was in Hogwarts. Everything came to me and I got a headache. But there was something missing and I couldn't put my finger on it. So, I grabbed a 3-inch parchment and began to write what I did know. 

My name is Hermione Jean Granger. I am a witch who goes to Hogwarts. I became best friends with Harry Potter and Ron Weasley. We are known as the Golden Trio. Harry defeated a dark wizard named Voldemort and is the Boy Who Saved The World. I am currently taking my 7th year and I am HeadGirl alongside Draco Malfoy. Draco Malfoy is a senseless Ferret who doesn't deserve to be HeadBoy. Professor McGonagall made a mistake by choosing him. Draco. Draco. Draco.

   I couldn't get him off my mind. He was driving me crazy and I didn't even know why! There was something inside of me that wanted him. It made me desire him. 

   I grabbed my hair in frustration and started to cry. Why me? I don't understand why I was attracted to him. I mean, we never even talk! Plus, he's a filthy Death Eater that came from the Slytherin house. All bad people come from Slytherin! 

   I heard the door open but honestly, I didn't even feel like going to open it. I sat there and cried until a pair of muscular arms wrapped around me. The skin was pale and I could only match it to one person. Draco. 

   "What the hell  Malfoy!" I screamed before falling out of my chair. He looked at me confused and held out his hand to me. 

   "Hermione." he pleaded and my insides melted at his sexy voice. God his voice made me go crazy.  I took his hand and he pulled me up. 

   "Thank you." I smiled before turning around to leave. I started walking when he caught my wrists. 

   "Hermione, what happened at St.Mungos after you left my room?" he asked and my eyebrows furrowed. Why would I be in his room? Why was he at St.Mungos? Why was he looking hungrily at me?

   "I never went to St.Mungos for you Malfoy. And why were you in St.Mungos? You must've done somethings bloody stupid to get there." I half-heartedly laughed before I got a quick vision. 

   I saw somebody following me. I was outside St.Mungos by the looks of it. I was being attacked by the figure. I blacked out. 

   "I was...attacked by someone. I don't remember who." I frowned and he grabbed my hand. 

   "C'mon, we're going to find Ginny." he ordered and I scoffed. Why would Ginny want to see Draco Malfoy's face, of all people? 

   "She won't want to see you. I mean, hell, I don't even want to see you!" I laughed and he picked me up bridal-style and carried me out of the room, down the flights of stairs. Honestly, I liked it. 

   "HEY!  Put me down Ferret!!!" I screamed but he only kept carrying me. We found Ginny and she only smiled when she saw us. What the hell?

   "Seems that you two are going well." she joked and I raised my eyebrows in confusion. 

   "What's wrong with her?" Ginny said and my face dropped. What's wrong with me?! What's wrong with her! She's talking to Draco!

   "I think she lost her memory. She doesn't remember me." Draco choked out and I saw compassion in his face. Could Malfoys' even feel compassion  for people?

   "She needs to go to Madam Pomfrey now," she demanded and Draco ran me to the Hospital Wing. Ginny was right behind us and I had to admit, she was fast. 

   "Madam Pomfrey!" they screamed in unison and she popped up. She looked extremely weird in a revealing white dress and I could tell she was readying herself for a date. 

   "Goodness gracious children! What do you need?" she sighed and I felt bad for her. We just totally ruined her "vibe" or whatever she was doing. 

   "We think somebody obliviated her." Ginny panted and Draco only nodded. Madam Pomfrey's eyes widened and she looked at me. 

   "What or who doesn't she remember?" she said in a eerie tone and I wonder if she did that on purpose. 

   "Me." Draco said and pain flashed over his face. I obviously remember him so he's mental. 

   "I know you, you idiot." I sighed and Draco only shook his head. He pierced me with this stare and I melted under his gaze. His eyes were mercury and I saw blue dots in his eyes and I decided that they were "stars". 

   "No, you don't know us." he said before letting a tear fall from his eye. He wiped it away as soon as he noticed it fell. Draco crying? 

   "Well she needs sleep. But, I will run tests to see what we can do in the morning." Madam Pomfrey reassured them and they walked away. Madam Pomfrey gave me a couple of potions to help me sleep and I swallowed them. 

   A million questions buzzed in my head and I couldn't answer any of them for once in my life. It was annoying and I closed my eyes and let out a groan of frustration. 

   They better explain this tomorrow. I thought before drifting off into a peaceful and dreamless rest.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Hey guys! I'm sorry for being ridiculously busy these past few weeks but I have a announcement! 517 reads! I swear it was only 400 like 2 days ago! You guys are crazy awesome and I love you and keep reading! Im excited to start this new book and I promise I will finish this book as soon as I can. Reads/Comments/Votes/Shares are always appreciated😍
Xoxo
Alayna <3