Chapter 21: The Figure

Draco's P.O.V

I woke up to see Hermione holding my hand in hers and her looking at me. She noticed me stir and when she saw me open my eyes she glared at me.

"What the hell were you thinking?! Taking all of those pills!" she cried and I remembered everything. I studied her features and she looked like she hadn't slept at all. Her hair was a mess and her tie was untied.

"I thought they were candy." I smirked and she lightly punched my arm. She sat on the bed next to me and I stroked her cheek.

"Hermione I..." I choked out and she put her finger on my lip. I closed my eyes and sighed.

"You need more sleep. They said you can go home tomorrow and that somebody has to watch you. I guess that somebody has to be me." she smiled and I melted at her smile.

"Goodnight Hermione." I said. She stroked my hair before kissing me gently.

"Night Draco." she said before leaving.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Hermione's P.O.V

   I walked out of St. Mungos and breathed in the fresh air. It felt so nice to have a second to myself for once. I shoved my hands in my pockets and walked down the street.

   The last time I came to St. Mungos was with Harry and them. I smiled at the thought because I missed them.

   I made my way down a block before looking around and seeing nobody in sight. Of course nobody would be outside. It's 10 at night. I argued with myself. Sometimes I could be so moronic.

   I just couldn't get the feeling to go away that someone was watching me. My fears were confirmed when I heard foot steps behind me and I glanced over my shoulder and saw nothing. I kept walking so I wouldn't give off any sign that I knew somebody was there.

   "Revelio,"  I muttered under my breath and a figure appeared behind me. The figure looked like a strong male but I couldn't tell because they were in a black trench coat with a black scarf and a black fedora. I searched around for my wand and I remembered that I had placed it down next to Draco. Damn.

   I turned around and pretended that the figure was still invisible and ran back to St. Mungos. Hopefully, they wouldn't notice this sudden action and let me slide. No such luck. The figure stuck out their arm and grabbed me.

   I began to scream and I hoped somebody would hear me. The figure tried to cover my mouth but I bit them and ran. I ran as fast as I could, but it wasn't fast enough.

   I felt something burn on my chest and I remembered I had the necklace that Draco gave me. He had his on too. I remembered before sending thoughts to him.

Draco please get someone to help me. Someone is attacking me.

   The necklace got hotter and I hoped it was working. Then, I felt the figure wrap their hands around my neck and I was loosing consciousness. The hands were vaguely familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. 

Please...please... help me Dr- I passed out before I could say his name. The last thing I saw was someone apparating me somewhere and the necklace going cold again.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

The Figure's P.O.V (Can't tell you who yet😛)

   I apparated Hermione and I to the place where people would never go. The Shrieking Shack. I obviously knew there were no ghosts there, but other people didn't.

   If they noticed Hermione was gone, they wouldn't look here for her. Plus, people would just think it was just the "ghosts" if Hermione screamed when she was held captive here.

   I took off my scarf and fedora and placed it on the ground. She was still unconscious and I pet her hair and ran my fingers through it. God I love her. I thought before placing a kiss on her cheek. When I backed up, there was a very much awake Hermione.

   Instead if screaming, she stared at me before shaking. I then realized, she could see who I was. I backed up but she got up and grabbed me.

   "Ron!" she gasped. I shivered at the way she called my name. It was full of confusion and hatred.

   "Please Hermione just give me a second to expl-" I began to say before she cut me off.

   "If this is your plan to finish what you tried to do last time, I will murder you. If I have to rot in Azkaban because of it, so be it." she hissed. I felt a pang of guilt and anger shoot through me and I slammed my fist on the wall.

   "Hermione I don't want to do that again. I just want you to stay away from Draco. He's not right for you. Just give me a second chance, please." I pleaded. 

She crossed her arms across her chest and frowned.  

  "He treats me better than you ever can so don't even think about it. Forget about us because we aren't ever going to be a thing again." she growled and I sighed. 

   "Well one thing is for sure. You will forget." I sighed before pointing my wand at her. 

"Oblivate." I whispered and she collapsed on the floor. 

I hope she'll forgive me if she ever remembers. I thought before apparating us back to St. Mungos and placing her outside the door. I put a note on her sweater chest pocket and walked off. 

I will never forgive myself if she can't remember anything. 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Hey guys! So tbh I didn't know what to write and then it hit me. Hermione should be Obliviated. I think I will only make 5 more chapters because Im excited to start working on a new Dramione book that I thought up the other day. So please remember to vote/share/read/comment. Special shoutout to rom_lovegood and SarahEmilyBahari for voting!❤️ Anyways, thanks for all the new reads coming in! Be prepared for some juicy chapters soon!
Xoxo
Alayna <3