Chapter 25: Rememberance

Draco's P.O.V

I was in a huge white place. Was this heaven? Am I finally dead? I couldn't help but think to myself. Then, I realized it looked like Kings Cross Station. 

"Hello." a voice called out. I turned around and I saw my mother behind me. She looked alive and happy. 

My eyes immediately went down to her arm then mine and I noticed, both of our marks were gone and my skin grew back. 

"Mom where am I?" I questioned and she laughed. A laugh that she used to laugh before my home became full on Death Eaters. It was a beautiful laugh; nothing compared to Hermione's though. No wonder my father fell in love with her. 

"We are in Kings Cross Station. You are in Half Heaven. It's when you see somebody you love and you choose whether you want to go back and live, or die." she said grimly. I already knew she wanted me to live, but I wasn't sure If I wanted to. I mean, Hermione didn't remember 'us' and everyone hated me. I even hated myself. 

"Mom," I began to sob because I didn't care anymore if people saw I was weak," I met a girl back in first year. I knew I wanted her to be mine but she was a mud- muggle. Time went on and she grew even more beautiful and her hatred for me grew stronger. She fell in love with that idiotic Weasel and she broke up with him after the war. One day he tried to rape her and I saved her and we fell in love. But now someone has obliviated her and I don't think I will be able to get her back."

I felt a huge weight come off my shoulder and I felt at ease. I needed to tell someone that or else I would go crazy. I was glad it was my mother who I could tell it to. 

"I know honey. I saw it when you would talk about her. Now I know who obliviated her but I cannot tell you. But, I can give you a hint." she smiled and I tensed. I could finally kill the bastard who obliviated Hermione. 

"He is, our king." she said before everything started blurring. I looked around, terrified, and scared. 

"Mom! What's going on?" I yelled and I heard her chuckle. 

"You chose to live. You chose to fight for her. Therefore, you go back to your body. Goodbye son. I love-" she said before I woke up in my body. I looked around frantically and saw I was in the Hospital Wing. How did I get here?

Madam Pomfrey walked in and she patted my shoulder. She walked away and grabbed some potions for me to drink. I wouldn't drink any potions until I knew what happened. 

"How did I get here?" I ask and Madam Pomfrey smiled at me. 

"Mister Nott found you unconscious in your room. He brought you here and if he hadn't brought you here, you would be dead." she said and I smirked. That bastard was probably coming in to steal something from me. Good job that he did come in or I would be dead. 

"Now I gave you the information you wanted, so now you drink." she said before passing the potions to me. I drank them without haste and found myself drifting off to sleep. 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Hermione's P.O.V

Madam Pomfrey let me out after Draco left the Hospital Wing. But I didn't know he had come back. And it wasn't to see me, no. It was for him. There was a chunk of his flesh missing where his Dark Mark was and it was extremely nasty. He must've finally snapped or something.
But he was on my mind all day. When he said,"You don't remember 'us'?" he looked like he broke inside. But when was there an 'us'? I had always been with Ron and there is no way I would've gone to a Gruesome Death Eater Slytherin git. There is no way in hell I would date that Ferret.