Chapter 30: Room of Requirement

Hermione's P.O.V

I headed down to the Room of Requirement when a hand greeted my shoulder. I looked over and saw Draco and I gave him an academy winning smile. He believed it and kissed me.

"Hello Hermione. I haven't seen you all day! School has been a bore but we have Hogsmeade to look towards to tomorrow." he smiled and I envied him. He could smile and actually feel happy but right now I couldn't. God Im such a pessimist.

"My morning was fine. Yours?" I replied in a monotonous voice and he eyed me with suspicion.

"'Mione what-" I cut him off. Just like I did at Neville, I snapped at Draco too.

"Stop interrogating me! I can do what I'd like so if you don't mind, I have somewhere to be!" I gritted my teeth and walked away. I held my head up in my self- arrogance and I felt the need to blow off energy. I reached the Room of Requirement and I closed my eyes. I need to see what Harry is up to.

I heard the door opened and I walked into the old DA's room. I sat down on a ugly pillow with tons of patterns on it and Harry came out and sat next to me.

"Hermione, what happened to all of us? You fell in love with Draco, my arch nemesis. I cheated on Ginny. Ron tried to rape you. And Ginny wants nothing to do with me. What the hell happened?" he sobbed on the verge of tears. I saw the real Harry that I remembered and I wrapped my arms around him.

"We are all still here Harry. Somethings just changed. Some for the good and some for the bad. For instance, Im graduating along with the rest of our class in a week and we are all going to have to find a way to live life. I'm not sure if I want to work in the muggle world or If I want to work as an Auror. It's all dumb but we have to learn to cope." I said while patting his back.

"Ginny tried to make me jealous with Blaise Zambini. I can tell. The worst thing is, it worked. I was getting snide remarks from the Slytherins saying that Ginny left me and saw someone better."

"Harry it'll take time. I don't know what will happen because I'm not Trewlany," we both laughed at that," But I do know is that Ginny will forgive you over time and you just need patience."

He smiled and wiped tears off his face. I smiled at the Harry that I knew from long ago. The happy yet fragile Harry. The boy who had headaches from his scars, the boy who lived under the stairs in a cupboard, the boy who was skinny and starving at home, the kid who grieved his parents, the kid who was hated and loved at the same time. All in all, I was looking at the Boy who Lived. He evolved into a grown man with his issues and all the bull he had to deal with was over and now he has new stuff to deal with. I was proud of what he became.

We sat in silence just comforting each other and giving ourselves time to think about the future. I knew that I wanted to spend my future with Draco. There was no doubt about that. I wanted to have kids (just two) and I know I want to have Harry, Ginny, and Ron the most in my life. I can't possibly live without them. I wanted the Trio to be something that lasted forever, not for 7 years. We were loosing each other but it was up to me to help being it all together again.

I hadn't realized the time had gone by so fast and it was already one in the morning. Harry had fallen asleep on his little pillow fortress so I smiled and conjured up a blanket. I laid it on top of him and smiled. Your parents would be proud.

I walked out and headed back to the Headgirl and Headboy's room and I said the password. It was dark so I presumed that Draco was sleeping. I tiptoed around until a chair turned and the lights flickered on.

"Welcome home Hermione."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Draco's P.O.V

Hermione had been gone for a while ever since she snapped at me. I thought she was just chilling at the Library but I checked and she wasn't there. I ran around the castle looking for her but she was missing. I considered sending a whole damn army to look for her but I decided that was just over dramatic. I was walking in the hallway when I ran into Neville.

"Hello Neville." I smiled and he looked at me wide-eyed. He still couldn't get over the fact that I was a nice person and not 100% evil.

"H-hullo Mal- Draco." he stammered and I snickered. He was such a goof.

"How's Hermione? Has she come out yet?" he asked rather quickly and and I bit my lip.

"What do you mean come out? Like is she lesbian or-" he cut me off.

"No! Well I mean I don't know. You aren't a girl right?"

"No."

"Okay well then I don't believe we have to worry about her being lesbian. Not that there is anything wrong with that I mean she can like whoever and whatever gender-"

"Neville!"

"Sorry. Alright she went in the Room of Requirement and earlier I saw Harry go in there. Has she come out of there yet?" he asked and I felt a wave of relief pass over me but soon it was replaced with a wave of anger. Why was she with Harry?!

"No. I have to go Neville. Bye." I said before running off to our common room. I sat in a chair and checked my watch and saw that it was 12. I made myself comfortable and waited for Hermione to arrive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Welcome home Hermione." I said in a calm voice. I wasn't calm at all but I had to at least pretend for hers and my sake.

"D-draco?" she stared at me in disbelief. I grunted and looked at her. Her hair was frizzy and her eyes had black circles underneath them. She looked extremely tired and I debated whether I wanted to let her go straight to bed but I decided I need answers now.

"Answers NOW." I demanded in an authoritative voice. She visually sighed and walked over to me before laying down in my lap.

"Harry admitted kissing me was a mistake. He wanted me to help him get Ginny back so we met up in the Room of Requirement. You can search my mind if you'd like but Im really tired." she said and her eyes drooped. She curled in my lap and her breaths became shallow and slowed down. I could tell she fell asleep and I closed my eyes as well. Before I knew it, I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello guys/girls! There's two more chapters to go. I was originally going to make this the last one and make the next one but I want to include a couple of other things in the next chapter that wouldn't have fit in this chapter. Are you excited for my next novel?! It will be up in just a couple of days so the suspense won't kill you. Alright that's all I had to say. Have a wonderful night!
Xoxo,
Alayna <3