Chapter 24: Dark Mark Removal at Your Service!

Draco's P.O.V

I didn't sleep; I just couldn't. Hermione didn't remember who I was and she was most likely obliviated by someone. I was such a bad boyfriend for letting this happen. 

If I had only taken those pills faster...no. If Hermione was never nosy and interrupted me...no. If Hermione never came into my fucking life and made me catch feelings for her. She was Hurricane Hermione and I wasn't prepared for her storm. 

She was a huge storm and she smacked me in the face. Hard. Literally...like, in our 3rd year! God she was a crazy witch back then. But, I still had feelings for her even when she slapped me. 

When it was 6:29, I got up and walked to Madam Pomfrey's office. She was sleeping on the door, drunk and passed out. Damn. How could she help Hermione when she couldn't even help herself with her drinking issue? 

Aggravated, I woke her up and she looked angrily at me. I'd seen worst scowls but hers was still kind of scary. But I wouldn't tell her that. Not even if she used a nasty Crucio on me right now. 

"What the hell Draco?!" she screamed before bursting into tears. Bloody Hell. People crying is not my thing. I groaned and patted her awkwardly on the back until she got up. She wiped her tears and her mascara smeared all over her face. I can't just let her look like that mess she is. I grumbled before casting a spell on her to fix her up. 

"Thank you Mister Malfoy. Now, let's check on Hermione, shall we?" she grinned before walking over to Hermione. Her eyes were shut and the  her skin was glowing. Jesus she was beautiful. She could be the next Sleeping Beauty. 

"Wake up Miss Granger. You have a visitor." Madam Pomfrey said before opening the curtains "full-blast" and walking out of the room. Hermione covered her face with the blanket and I covered my face with my hand before flicking my wand to close it a bit. 

"Bloody hell, it's bright outside." I hissed and I heard Hermione laugh. That angelic laugh...
"Yes there is this thing called the sun, which is bright and gives us this thing called light." she teased and I tensed. She turned me on when she teased me. '

"Yes I know what Light is-," I started to growl before she rudely interrupted me,-" What's wrong with you Draco? You look like a mess."

I groaned and realized I hadn't fixed myself up at all. I looked like a horrendous mess and Hermione was looking at me. I sighed before coming up with a sly remark. 

"Well make fun of me all you like, Hermione, but that hair is really talking." I laughed and she turned a bright pink. I laughed harder than I should've and began to snort. 

"Awe! You're so cute when you snort!!!" she screamed and for a second, I thought the old Hermione was back. But, it wasn't the old Hermione. It was the brainwashed, clueless Hermione that wasn't mine.

   I turned around and buried my hands in my hair. Why does she taunt me like this? It's killing me. 

   I felt a tap on my shoulder and I looked over to see Hermione. 

   "Draco?" she whispered and I closed my eyes. Why can't she just disappear? Drop off the face of the universe maybe. No... It would be better if I dropped off the face if the universe. 

   "Go away please." I sighed and there was silence. I thought she left for a second but then a pair of arms wrapped around me. 

   "No Draco, you're hurting and you need someone to confide in." she said and I just broke right then and there. 

   "Hermione, if you don't remember us, then I can't live without you." I sobbed and she started to weave her fingers through my hair. I sighed because I absolutely loved when she did that. 

   "I'm sorry, there was an 'us'?" she said and boom! There was another piece of my heart breaking. 

   "Yes." I croaked out and Madam Pomfrey walked in. She was recovered and well and I was glad she would be able to successfully go through this with Hermione, instead of being drunk. 

   Hermione stopped weaving her fingers through my hair and I ran out the door. I heard her calling me but I wouldn't turn around. 

Once I got to the common room, I slammed my door shut and began throwing things. There were things shattering everywhere, loud noises, and a upset Death Eater. That was never good. 

   I grabbed a ragged piece of glass and hovered it over my Dark Mark. I was finally going to get rid of this damn thing. I smiled before plunging it into my skin. 

   Jesus, I'm so dumb. I forgot to take painkillers. Almost immediately, the pain shot through my arm and I winced. I must not stop. 

   I kept outlining the Dark Mark with the glass and I held it there for a moment. Was I really ready to do this? I bit my lip in frustration. Yes. my mind screamed at me and I sighed. 

   I inserted the glass under my skin and I screamed extremely loud. I pulled it around from under my skin and I swear I was seeing red before my eyes. I yanked the glass and the skin that was once there, came off. 

I did it. I got rid of my Dark Mark. I was half free. I smiled before realizing, I HAVE A CHUNK OF SKIN MISSING FROM MY ARM! 

   I began to scream uncontrollably and I fell on the floor. I couldn't remember where I had placed my wand and I was beginning to become light headed. Maybe this would be the end for me...?

   Everything started fading away and I stopped screaming. There was no use screaming if I was going to die. No one could save me. I smiled before slipping into a state of unconsciousness and uncertainty.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Hello beautiful readers! How was your Christmas? What are you doing for New Years? Are you excited for 2k17? Okay, enough with the questions. My grandma gave me a Harry Potter 2017 calendar and Draco is February and Hermione is July. I also just got a Harry Potter Golden Snitch Pocket Watch(Hot Topic) and I love it and I got a Slytherin flannel, a Hogwarts Varsity Jacket, a Gryffindor shirt, and a Gryffindor Cardigan. Mind you, These all came from Hot Topic( My FAVORITE STORE)And, Im not sure whether I am more Slytherin or Gryffindor yet but I think I am leaning towards Slytherin. So, recently I have been reading Jack Gilinsky stories, Harley Quinn stories, and Dramione stories. That's really the reason why I've been gone. Also, I've been watching The Death Note, Stranger Things(again!), and The Magicians. Which by the way, I can't wait for Season 2 premiere of The Magicians! And I can't wait for Stranger Things second Season! Alright enough with the tv love... We have 573 Reads and 33 Votes! CRAZY! So thanks for all the support and keep supporting me, will ya? So keep Reading/Voting/Sharing/Commenting and being awesome.
Xoxo
Alayna <3