Chapter 13: The Black Lake

Hermione's P.O.V

Harry was back at Hogwarts and I could tell Draco wasn't very happy. I was glad that he was back, but I wished Ron wasn't.

   I was walking down the hallway heading to the Great Hall when Ron came out of nowhere and walked next to me.

   "Hermione are you still mad at me for that thing? I'm terribly sorry. I didn't think of what I was doing." he said sadly and I didn't feel sorry for him, but at the same time I didn't want him to continue to harass me so I put on my best poker face.

   "No. Thanks for apologizing Ron." I said and smiled at him. We walked into the Great Hall together and I went towards the Slytherin table when Ron grabbed my wrist.

   "Hey sit with us for today. It'll be just like the old days." he smiled and I took a seat next to Harry. Ron sat on the other side of Harry and I was glad. Ginny came and I scooted over so she can sit next to Harry and she smiled at me.

   "Sorry for what I did to you and Draco. I feel awful." she grimaced and I pulled her into a hug.

   "I missed you Ginny. I couldn't stay mad at you forever." I sniffled.

   "I missed you too Hermione." she said before turning to a loud sound that was coming from over Harry. "Ron Weasley! Can you eat neatly for once?!" she yelled and we all laughed. For a quick moment it actually felt just like the old days at Hogwarts.

   "So Harry, how's the Order going?" I asked. Harry's face lit up and a goofy grin spread on his face.

   "Oh it's wonderful Hermione! We are hunting down the rest of the Death Eaters and it's so much fun being able to go out again." he smirked but I felt uneasy. I snuck a glance at Draco and found him staring at me.

   Then he did something I never thought he would do. Ever. He got up and took a seat right next to me. Gasps went up everywhere and I found myself gasping.

   "Oi' Mate what are you doing at our table!" Ron yelled at Draco with food in his mouth. I couldn't help but laugh because he looked like a pig with a orange wig with all that food in his mouth. Everyone laughed too.

   "Well Weasel, I came here to sit next to my girlfriend." he said calmly. Ron started to choke and started to turn purple. I cast 'Anapneo' on him and he stopped choking.

   "Thanks." he said before sending daggers from his eyes at Draco. Harry's eyes were wide and Ginny was laughing at their faces.

   "Draco you're dating Hermione?!" Harry yelled before everyone went silent. He started to snicker and it was cute.

   "Yes Pot head I'm dating Hermione. What can I say, I'm hot." he shrugged before wrapping his arms around my waist. My stomach turned but in a good way. "But she's way hotter if I do say so myself."

   "Hermione is this true?" he asked me and I nodded.

   "Everyone knows this because they are always snogging in the hallways!" I heard Theo say and everyone started laughing. I blushed and tilted my head down.

   "There's nothing to be ashamed of. Theo is just jealous that you're in that position instead of him." he said loud enough for him to hear.

   "I love you Draco come back to me!" Theo yelled dramatically and Draco smirked.

   "It's over Theo I don't love you anymore! Thou have gone wrong and I have found the Granger!" he said and everyone laughed. Theo pretended to cry and everyone laughed even harder.