1

hi guys. long time no see. just thought i would republish this cause lot of people have been asking for it even though it's complete and utter shit. i wrote this when i was 16 and i literally don't even understand my own plot lol but y'all loved it a lot. and some of you still love it to this day (including my friends now) so please refrain from the comments of my shitty writing :)

also none of this is real and all characters and names were made up!

2022 abby: i can't believe that people still read this and i wrote this 7 years ago crazy bro . . . 

xx

Scrolling through Instagram was a habit of mine. I didn't have anything to do, well I chose not to do anything. My homework was sitting on my bed, papers strewn everywhere. I should be working on my college applications right now, even if I can't submit them.

Anyway, back to Instagram. I can't believe I know this is bad for me, and I continuously waste my time scrolling and watching art videos. Something about them are so satisfying, but I had a special type of art in mind.

Erotica. Dark and sexual.

My friends found it weird how I had an obsession with death, not to the point where I'd commit, but just the overall concept of where my soul would go, whether I sinned or not.

And who doesn't love the feeling of sex? The way someone grabs your hips, shoving you down and eating you out til your body is screaming for more? The thrill of sex, is what I thrive for.

But there's not one person to satisfy me. I cut it off with this one guy at my school, cause he thought it'd be cute to fuck around with a cheerleader who gets around. I'm all for sex, but not the STDs that could possibly come with it.

I found a drawing. A drawing that was so simple, yet so beautiful to look at. My finger double tapped my screen, and it memorized every little feature in the square drawing. The way her ass was so big, in the most sensual position any girl would be in.

I was so intrigued I hit follow, the blue button turning gray. I loved his account straight away, scrolling and liking, scrolling and liking photos. Each drawing similar, yet different at the same time, involving my favorite things in life.

Sex and death.

An unusual combination.

I put my phone down for a second, shoving papers into my binder and shoving that into my back pack. UC applications will have to wait for tomorrow. I wasn't going to deal with the stress of doing my personal statement questions. These pieces of art were enough to get me distracted.

I turn my light off, letting the darkness engulf me. My light from my phone almost blinds me, until my eyes adjust to it. I was back on the profile, reading everything carefully.

There was nothing on their identity.

Literally nothing.

No information on how to reach them. No identity. They were one of those artists, that wanted to stay hidden.

But I was too sucked in. And I wasn't going to let this drop. It wasn't every day I find someone who made art work like this. It wasn't everyday I find someone who loved death and sex as much as I do.

So I dmed the account. It was worth a shot. I wasn't gonna go down easy with out some answers.

baileyarts

What's your inspiration?

xx

due to some chapters being really mature and containing graphic art work, some chapters will be on private. this means you must be following me in order to see the chapter. if you have the book in your library, and dont follow me, delete the book, follow me, then re add it so you dont deal with any glitches. at the end of certain chapters, i will state if the next chapter is private or not before hand! thanks for reading :)

Edit: some things will change some things will be added. Sorry for the inconvenience I explained what happened on my message board and on my twitter