18

I was sitting in his driveway for a good five minutes. I stared at his house. I was about to walk into the dragon's den. I was risking my life to go into his house. He could be a serial killer. Okay I need to shut up I'm over reacting. No I'm not. Yes I am.

I put my head on the steering wheel, letting out a loud groan. The rain was hitting my windshield, the only other sound that could be heard. I put my hood up, before grabbing my phone and running towards his front porch. I looked at the door, my legs starting to shake. I don't know if it was nerves or I was freezing.

I raise my hand up, about to knock, but the door swings open. I look up at him while he looks down at me. A smug smirk is on his lips as he stares me down. I swallow hard, a loud gulp ringing in my ears.

"Come in cupcake. Death isn't going to harm a precious hair on your head," he chuckles darkly.

Mayday, mayday Sahar. This is bad.

I took a step in his house, after whipping my feet off on the small mat and taking my shoes off as asked. His house was clean, and furnished in modern furniture. I looked at all the picture frames, grinning at the family portraits of him and his brother. There were a couple of his dad and mom, I presume, sitting upon the mantel.

I looked at G. He was lounging on the couch, remote on the side of him. There was a cup of half empty coffee on his table and a rerun of That's 70s Show playing.

Then there was me. Standing awkwardly looking around because I didn't know what to do. I mean, I guess I could go sit down, I don't think he would mind at all. I walk right in front of him to get to the other side of the couch, but hands grab onto my hips and pull me down.

I was inches away from his face. He reeked of coffee, but it mixed in with his smell, making him seem more manly then ever. He tangled our legs together, so I wouldn't be able to escape his little cage.

"You're really w-warm," I say, looking at his lips before looking at his eyes that were still locked on me.

He flashes me a smile, his white teeth blinding me. He gets on his back and puts me on top of him. I place my hands on his chest to push myself up. His arms were behind his head.

"Enjoying the view?" I ask, my lips quirking to the side.

"Mhmm," he hums, closing his eyes. He pushes his hips up, making me lose my balance, and falling forward. My hands are on the his arms, my attempt to catch myself. Our noses were barely touching, and we were staring into each other's eyes. I didn't dare look at his lips. I was tempted. Way to tempted. I don't even know how long we were in this position. His eyebrow lifted up, as he was silently questioning what I was going to do next. It was now or never.

I peck him on the lips real quick, like it didn't happen. He was still looking at me, a smirk on his lips once again.

"Do it again."

"Hm."

"I don't bite, cupcake. Kiss me again. But longer."

I lean down again, using my hand to hold his face. His stubble scratched my finger tips lightly, along with my palm. He kissed back, still in the same position. I pulled back, holding his face still. He looked smug as ever.

"Again cupcake."

"You like this don't you."

"I said I wanted to kiss your pretty pink lips," he reminds me. His hand reaches out, his thumb pulling my bottom lip down, and letting it pop back into. He opens my mouth, sticking his thumb in my mouth. "Suck."

I do for a few seconds before he takes it out and drags it down my bottom lip. My eyes were wide, like I was on some sort of ecstasy high. I felt alive.

"You're so cute, cupcake," he murmurs. "You look like you're in a new world of pleasure."

"I am. None of my fuck buddies or boyfriends ever did stuff like this," I admit.

"Well it looks like we're gonna be experiencing new things."

"What are you experiencing?"

"A soft girl like you in my life."

xx

Hey ladies. I'm glad you're liking the story! Thanks for all the funny comments too. Spread the word about my story and don't be afraid to tweet me your favorite parts! My twitter is @bubbleteadolan :)