42

I tried to get up, moving my body. The rope was burning into my skin, and it made it harder to move. I was tired of laying in my side, the weight hurting my shoulder. This dipshit by the name of Jack was sitting near by, the gun resting on the table.

"Was this really necessary?" I spit at him, resting on my knees now.

"Was it really necessary to open your fucking mouth?" He hisses at me.

I roll my eyes. I've watched enough t.v in my life to know he was not prepared. I don't even know why I'm here in the first place. He wasn't asking for a Ransom and I haven't even been gone for a day.

"Why exactly did you kidnap me? Why am I here?" My voice was starting to shake,

"Are you Sahar?"

"Yes."

"Then that's why."

"I don't understand."

He stands up, the gun in his hand pointed at me. Something in my body told me to shut up right away, as much as I was trying to figure out the situation. Most people would be curious as to why they were here. My next move was to beg for my life.

"You dumb cunt!" He shouts at me. "You're here so I can break Grayson before I kill him."

My heart stopped and my mouth got dry at the mention of his names. Grayson, the big scary Dragon. The man I haven't seen in so long. Or well it felt long.

"He killed my best friend. We were gonna go far together, but he fucked up."

I didn't know what to say. I couldn't say anything. Grayson was telling the truth, but I'm sure he didn't kill kill him. I couldn't grasp it. Grayson carrying a gun. Grayson strangling someone. Grayson being violent in general.

But I don't really know Grayson.

"We're not together anymore," I say quietly.

"I don't care. Reading your messages tells me if I break you, I break him. And I want him to suffer before i put a bullet in his head."

My body start to shake. I had to prepare for the worst but it was inevitable. I was possibly going to die if I didn't get out of these ropes. I tried move my hands, but I ended up cutting myself on something.

"Ow!" I hiss. I turn my head, seeing nothing sharp near me on the floor.

Wait, did that ring I received in the mail just cut me?

I touched the ring, pricking myself. Whoever got me the ring, you were a life saver. I started to move my hand against the rope, trying to make it loose. It was going to take a while but I wasn't going to sit here waiting for my death.

"What was that?

My hand stopped, and I looked up at Jack. He was back on his feet, gun in his hand. He ran out of sight, and I started to cut the rope even quicker.  I heard footsteps, and tried to look to see who it was but I couldn't see anyone. Until I heard them again, and they were closer than before. I turned around to see someone behind me, and I open my mouth to scream but they covered it.

"Cupcake, it's me."

"Grayson. Oh my god," I whisper, my eyes becoming teary.

"I'm sorry, cupcake. I didn't want you to be involved."

"What did you do?"

The hysterics were coming. I could sense it. My body was shaking and my vision was blurry from the tears that wouldn't come out. I think I was about to laugh. This wasn't real.

"I didn't specifically kill him if that's what you're thinking," he says, trying to untie the ropes. "Sahar, I'm really fucking sorry—"

A gun shot rings in my ears, and my eyes blink rapidly, as if it didn't happen. I was seeing different colored circles in my vision, and I turned around to see Grayson on the ground. The blood started to pool in his white shirt, right by his shoulder.

"Grayson." My voice was barely audible, and I couldn't do anything. Cut the rope, cut the rope.

"So you finally show up."