33

I was surprised when Grayson invited me to hang out with him and Ethan. It wasn't really a hang out seeing that I don't play basketball and that's exactly what they were doing. I didn't mind being that girl on the sideline wooing her man.

"Come on Gray!" Ethan shouts. "You ready to get your ass beat by the king?"

"Only king here is me," he snorts.

I was sitting on top of the table, my whole body laid out. Grayson was about to be shooting hoops with Ethan. There weren't many people in the park, so it was nice and quiet, only thing to be heard was the wind and the constant bang from the head board.

"FUCKING SHIT!" Ethan shouts. "I did that!"

"No one saw it though!" Grayson taunts him.

I looked up at Grayson, watching him take off his shirt. He was so sculpted, the lines and dips defined his body so well.

He walks over to me and grabs my face with one hand. I rest my hand on his. I know that look in his eyes. His thumb goes in my mouth, and I suck on it for a second before he pulls it out, and kisses me on the lips. He's gone like that, on the court with Ethan.

God, I was so infatuated with him. He was dark, mysterious, and contagious to be around. I wonder if he feel likes that when it comes to me? I mean I'm not mysterious or that dark compared to him but do I ever cross his mind?

"Come on, cupcake!" Grayson shouts at me, bouncing the ball, watching Ethan's every move. "Where's the motivation?"

"Go G, go!" I say in a monotone, slowly putting arm up in the air and brining it back down.

"You can do better than that," he shouts back.

"You'll get sex if you beat Ethan," I laugh as the words slip from my mouth.

They both stop to look at me, Grayson snapping out of quick enough and making a basket. "Quit staring at my girl, Ethan!"

"Oh uh-Sorry."

"I was getting sex if I lose anyways."

"Um!" I retort. "I don't think so horny boy."

"Don't promise something you can't keep."

I flip him off, grabbing my phone and texting the group chat. I haven't talked to my girls in so long. Or so it felt. Not seeing them at school cause of Winter Break throws us all off.

***
Tasty hoes 💋
Today 1:34 PM

HEY uglies
Who needs a boyfriend?

Elle:
UM I do

Jesse:
Probably Elle

Elle:
Fuck off jess

Jesse:
Well its true 😋

Elle:
Anyways
Whos single and ready to mingle

Grayson's brother

Elle:
Wait he has a brother?

Jesse: since when?

Since they both came out of the womb

Elle:
tWINS
YOURE DATING A TWIN
I WANT DIBS

uh
Okay
Anyways
We're at the park right now

Elle:
Do you have a photo?

Uh
You can't see him if I were to take a photo right now
Let me see if I can find one.

Jesse:
Aren't they twins
Don't they look a like?

Believe it or not
They don't really look alike
You can tell the difference between the two
Also Ethan is a little bit shorter

Believe it or notThey don't really look alikeYou can tell the difference between the twoAlso Ethan is a little bit shorter

I had to go on his igBut that's him

But that's him

Elle:
WHY DOESNHEBLOOK LIKE THAT
THE FIRST PIC IS SO FUNNY BUT ITS SO CUTE
I'll snatch him up for sure
Time to go stalk on ig now 😹

Jesse:
Elle you're so tragic

Elle:
If I can get some dick maybe I'll stop being tragic

ENOUGH