46

Elle and Jesse wouldn't stop bothering me. I was back at school and they kept treating me like a child. They were all treating me like a child, teachers and other staff. I didn't want to be treated like a victim. It plays around in your mind until you actually feel helpless and break down.

I was on of those people who would be on the brink of tears and once someone hugs me, I actually cry. I don't need sympathy. I'm fine.

Me and Grayson are fine.

"She's dating baileyarts," I hear a whisper in the hallways. There wasn't many people, and it wasn't hard to spot out the two girls gossiping.

"I mean, they are both beautiful to look at im not surprised."

"But how did she find him. He was unknown for a year."

He was unknown for a year. I somehow was able to break it. Still don't understand how but it happened.

"Babe."

I look up to see that tall, buff man that I seemed to have fell in love with. He was at the end of the hallway, gray sweats and a black hoodie. Jesse and Elle were giggling behind me, and I automatically knew they were up to something. I grinned walking up to him, but then those two girls came up to him at the same time.

"Oh my gosh! You're real!"

"Uh, yeah. I'm not dead," he snorts in a cocky manner.

"So what's your inspiration?"

"Sex and Death."  He looked right at me as he said it, a smirk on his pink lips that make a small quirk at the end.

I'm suddenly having war flashbacks.

I made my way to him, kissing him on the cheek. I looked at the two girls who were obviously staring at me hard. As if they didn't know who I was, even after talking about me.

"Hey cupcake," he smiles down at me. "Ladies," he checks off, wrapping his arm around my shoulder and taking me to the parking lot. I could hear the squeals of my best friends.

"I wanted to take you out to Two Hands."

"You look like a bum," I tease him. "I rather you go to your place and you make me food."

"Are you ashamed of me?" He gasps. "Sahar, I am offended!"

"Shut up!" We made it to his car, and he was on the passenger side with me. He pushes me again his car, grabbing my face and kissing me roughly. I smiled into the kiss, holding onto his wrist.

"I suddenly want to go home and make out," he grins. "I miss these pretty pink lips of yours," he says as he drags down my bottom lip.

"You want to eat the cupcake instead?"

"I always want to eat the cupcake."